Today's workforce is increasingly mobile, and ensuring that employees can connect with colleagues and customers from any location and any device is crucial for companies looking to optimize operations and maximize productivity. Cloud and virtualization services from VMware can help your business gain the capabilities it needs to stand out and succeed.Virtualization
With virtualization, you can run a number of applications and operating systems simultaneously on just one server. This technology can benefit your business in many ways, including the following:
- Less downtime
- Greater IT productivity, responsiveness, and speed
- Centralized management
- Increased application availability
- Lower costs
- And more
The VMware platform can support all levels of virtualization. Here are some of the different virtualization solutions available:
- Data center virtualization and cloud infrastructure: VMware offers a number of products for data center virtualization. Your business can start with server virtualization and progress to completely virtualized data center architecture. Establishing virtual data centers allows for easier resource and application provisioning.
- Application/desktop virtualization: Solutions that virtualize desktops and applications let your employees work from anywhere using any device. The VMware Horizon offering for desktop and application virtualization also allows for more scalability and lower costs than traditional solutions.
- Business critical application virtualization: Your business can benefit in several ways from virtualizing critical business applications. It makes your applications more mobile and easier to migrate to any server. Virtualization also helps you achieve optimal hardware resource use without hurting application performance. Some of the applications you can virtualize include Oracle databases, Microsoft Exchange and Sharepoint, Java applications, and Microsoft SQL Server databases, among others.
Cloud-based offerings can help businesses boost productivity, increase application availability, gain flexibility, and more. VMware offers both private and hybrid cloud solutions to meet your company's unique and evolving needs.
Private Cloud: Your business can run a VMware-based private cloud using your software-defined data center architecture. A private cloud solution will increase the availability of applications and services, in addition to allowing for IT security and compliance, intelligent IT operation control, and rapid application provisioning.
A private cloud model also offers a number of other advantages for your business. For example, on-demand deployment and automated resource allocation let users work faster and respond more easily to shifting business demands. Additionally, private cloud solutions can maximize application availability with automated business continuity and virtualization-aware security.
Hybrid Cloud: A VMware-based hybrid cloud platform allows your business to enjoy the advantages of both public and private cloud solutions. A hybrid cloud offers a level of flexibility that allows you to move workloads between on-premise data centers/internal private clouds and the public cloud to meet shifting business needs.
Adopting and accommodating mobile technologies is essential for any business looking to stay innovative. VMware and Stratosphere Networks can provide you with solutions that will help you adapt your operations to allow for mobility and give you a competitive edge. In addition to application and desktop virtualization, VMware tools can enable you to manage and protect mobile devices and establish secure mobile access for employees on the go.
If you'd like to learn more about services and solutions from VMware and how they can benefit your business, contact us today by calling 877-599-3999 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.