Helpdesk Engineer, IT Systems Engineer, IT Consultant, IT Analyst, Systems Consultant (SC) Requirements:
Individuals with IT analyst/consulting background and/or systems engineer / pre-sales engineer experience a MUST!
Stratosphere Networks based out of Evanston, IL, is seeking 3 experienced IT consultants to assist with current clients as well as prospects for roadmapping and CIO type services. We are a managed IT service provider as well as an IT professional services group that works with clients of all sizes and industries to provide IT consulting, implementation and support services for all types of solutions and equipment. We are aligned with best in class manufacturers and solutions to provide best in class support for all our clients. Our telecom division Converged Systems focuses on voice infrastructure, dialtone, internet, and everything voice - this allows you to be all in encompassing technology professional as clients want one single point of contact.
**Helpdesk Engineer, IT Senior Analyst, Technical Account Manager and IT Consultant to provide IT recommendations, site surveys, industry trends, and oversee projects**Who is a good fit:
- Individuals with IT analyst or IT consulting backgrounds
- Individuals who assisted with pre-sales engineering roles for either IT or telecom related function
- SC (system consultants), system architects, designers, or implementers who have a consulting approach
- Stay current with industry trends and newer technologies
- Provide assistance to new and current clients for designs and quotes
- Quarterly business reviews and budget road mapping
- Assist IT support group with analysis of trends and documentation
- Oversee projects from a high level to ensure optimal success
- Help with planning of new projects and new facilities
- Ensure best practices, compliances, and all IT advocate roles
- Assist sales team with uncovering new opportunities and create going forward strategies
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must have excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Must have strong networking and relationship building skills
- Must be extremely organized and managed as we know building long term relationship with clients and prospects is key
- Solid retention and fast learner
- Good team player and knows how to leverage resources
- Individuals who want to grow
- Individuals must be flexible to attent events/seminars to increase understanding of industry and new technologies
Salary (based on experience) or Salary plus commission/incentives - based on the position. View our benefits now.
Once we have completed our initial review of your application, if we wish to progress further, you will be contacted by one of our recruiters and either asked for more information or be invited for interview.