Effective IT support and solutions are essential for any business looking to stay competitive in today's marketplace. Mobility and new technologies like the cloud, AI and Internet of Things - along with the existence of constantly evolving cybersecurity threats - present new opportunities for companies of all sizes and across all industries.
However, mastering and managing new tech while effectively safeguarding your data can become overwhelming. Partnering with a managed IT support provider like Stratosphere Networks can make your life easier while also helping your business perform at a higher level.
Here are just some of the advantages your business can gain by partnering with us.
- IT consulting. You can rely on our expert team to research and vet solutions for you to find the perfect fit for your unique business needs, as well as answer any questions or concerns you have about your IT. Our customer retention rate of 98% speaks to our reliability as a trusted advisor to our clients.
- Access to a driven team of IT experts. Our fully staffed in-house team of IT professionals are available to respond to any tech issues your company might experience. (add something on breadth and depth of skillset of a full team with multiple departments) Stratosphere's IT engineers hold a range of professional certifications, including CompTIA A+, Microsoft Certified Professional, Cisco Certified Network Associate Routing and Switching, and many more.
- Customized solutions and support. We take the time to get to know a client's specific goals and pain points so we can identify and deliver services and solutions that fit your unique needs.
- Quick response times and live help desk. Our live help desk and proactive monitoring services are available to provide immediate responses to outages and other IT issues. Additionally, while some companies outsource their help desks, ours is staffed with in-house expert engineers prepared to provide assistance with a wide range of issues.
- Cutting-edge network operations center (NOC). Stratosphere's NOC leverages cutting-edge next-gen technologies to provide full maintenance and support services, including on-site and remote support, desktop support, business continuity, disaster recovery, proactive network monitoring, and more.
- Unlimited access to customer training resources and events. Our clients can take advantage of all of our training courses at our customer training center. This includes courses offered remotely through Web presentations as well as educational events with presentations by leading industry experts.
- Procurement management. Our team can help you with procurement, including IT asset management and purchasing management.
- Centralized controls and best-in-class IT tools. Our NOC serves as a central hub for all of our IT support, and our techs make use of the highest quality tools to ensure exceptional service and solutions.
- Vendor liaison services. With our partnerships and IT expertise, we can serve as a go-between and make vendor management faster and easier for your organization.
- Onsite support. Whether you need a rapid response to an IT emergency or help with tech-related projects, we're prepared to dispatch engineers in an instant to provide onsite assistance.
To learn more about our offerings, don't hesitate to contact us today by calling 877-599-3999 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.