For any business, regardless of size or industry, the contact center is one of the most important departments, since it serves as a central hub of communication between the company and its clients. An advanced, high-quality contact center solution can boost your ability to quickly and efficiently address customer questions and issues. At a time when businesses increasingly compete based on customer experience (CX), choosing the right contact center platform can make all the difference when it comes to standing out from the crowd, closing deals, keeping clients happy and overall meeting your business goals.
Why Cloud is the Future of Contact Center Solutions
Next-gen contact center software delivered via the cloud – a.k.a., Contact Center as a Service (CCaaS) – can give your business all of the tools and features needed to ensure your customer have an outstanding experience. As new technologies like smartphones and the Internet of Things have influenced consumer expectations, many companies have made the switch from on-premise to cloud contact center solutions as part of their digital transformation strategies.
Here are a few key reasons why you should consider moving your contact center to the cloud.
- Lower cost: CCaaS solutions usually cost much less than on-premise options, due to the lack of hardware, no upfront investments, and greater reliability, among other factors.
- More mobility: Your team members can access cloud contact center solutions from any device via mobile applications, which means they don't have to be at their desks to connect with clients.
- Reduced downtime: If disaster strikes your business, on-site solutions will probably become unavailable, bringing productivity to a standstill and disconnecting you from your customers. A cloud-based solution hosted off-site, however, will stay up and running. Most CCaaS providers guarantee up to 99.99 percent uptime.
- Greater flexibility: A cloud-based solution can easily scale up or down to keep pace with your growing company and/or accommodate seasonal fluctuations in demand.
Reach New Heights with These Key Cloud Contact Center Features
Our team of trusted technology advisors have experience working with a wide range of contact center solution providers in our extensive partner network. These CCaaS suppliers offer platforms with numerous features and functionalities that will allow your contact center agents to serve clients more efficiently and effectively than ever before.
These are just a few key cloud contact center capabilities that can empower your agents to deliver the best possible CX. Please note that not all CCaaS solutions have all of these features.
- On-screen access to customer info: Cloud contact center software can automatically give agents background information on the client they're speaking to, allowing for faster issue resolution and better customer service.
- Advanced analytics and performance measurement: It's common for CCaaS platforms to include advanced reporting abilities so you can continuously monitor and improve contact center performance.
- Skills-based routing: Speed up resolution times with intelligence contact center software that directs client inquiries to the agents most qualified to handle them.
- White glove service: Many suppliers in our network provide comprehensive implementation and support services.
- Multi-channel integration: Connect with clients via the channel of their choice, such as live chat, texting, or email.
- CRM and UCaaS integration: Leading CCaaS platforms often integrate with UCaaS solutions and with applications like Microsoft Dynamics, Salesforce and Zendesk.
- Regular updates to keep up with evolving tech: With an on-premise contact center solution, it can be a challenge to stay on top of the upgrades needed to maintain integration with other solutions, such as your CRM. Cloud contact center software updates on a regular basis, so you won't have to worry about staying in step with the technological rate of change.
- Built-in security and compliance: Cloud contact center providers commonly offer next-gen security and compliance features for companies that need to comply with industry regulations, such as HIPAA.
- Compatible SD-WAN solutions: Many of the suppliers in our network also provide managed SD-WAN, so you can get an advanced networking solution to support your contact center, all from the same source.
Let Our Trusted Advisors Identify the Right Contact Center Solution for Your Company
Our team of senior trusted advisors have experience working with a wide range of cloud offerings, including CCaaS platforms. Let us handle the shopping around for you and offer our expert insights and analysis. You'll save dozens of hours and a considerable amount of money that you'd spend seeking out suppliers and vetting products on your own.
Stratosphere's advisors can vet and demo multiple products to help you find the solution that meets all of your business's unique requirements. We can offer valuable guidance on BroadSoft versus homegrown platforms as well. Learn more about our free advisory services and why clients rely on our advisors by visiting our Trusted Advisor Model page.
Take the first step toward a better CX and optimal contact center performance today: Connect with our advisors by calling 877-599-3999 or emailing email@example.com.