For any business, regardless of size or industry, the contact center is one of the most important departments, since it serves as a central hub of communication between the company and its clients. An advanced, high-quality contact center solution can boost your ability to quickly and efficiently address customer questions and issues. At a time when businesses increasingly compete based on customer experience (CX), choosing the right contact center platform can make all the difference when it comes to standing out from the crowd, closing deals, keeping clients happy and overall meeting your business goals.
Why Cloud is the Future of Contact Center Solutions
Next-gen contact center software delivered via the cloud – a.k.a., Contact Center as a Service (CCaaS) – can give your business all of the tools and features needed to ensure your customer have an outstanding experience. As new technologies like smartphones and the Internet of Things have influenced consumer expectations, many companies have made the switch from on-premise to cloud contact center solutions as part of their digital transformation strategies.
Here are a few key reasons why you should consider moving your contact center to the cloud.
- Lower cost: CCaaS solutions usually cost much less than on-premise options, due to the lack of hardware, no upfront investments, and greater reliability, among other factors.
- More mobility: Your team members can access cloud contact center solutions from any device via mobile applications, which means they don't have to be at their desks to connect with clients.
- Reduced downtime: If disaster strikes your business, on-site solutions will probably become unavailable, bringing productivity to a standstill and disconnecting you from your customers. A cloud-based solution hosted off-site, however, will stay up and running. Most CCaaS providers guarantee up to 99.99 percent uptime.
- Greater flexibility: A cloud-based solution can easily scale up or down to keep pace with your growing company and/or accommodate seasonal fluctuations in demand.
Reach New Heights with These Key Cloud Contact Center Features
Our team of trusted technology advisors have experience working with a wide range of contact center solution providers in our extensive partner network. These CCaaS suppliers offer platforms with numerous features and functionalities that will allow your contact center agents to serve clients more efficiently and effectively than ever before.
These are just a few key cloud contact center capabilities that can empower your agents to deliver the best possible CX. Please note that not all CCaaS solutions have all of these features.
- On-screen access to customer info: Cloud contact center software can automatically give agents background information on the client they're speaking to, allowing for faster issue resolution and better customer service.
- Advanced analytics and performance measurement: It's common for CCaaS platforms to include advanced reporting abilities so you can continuously monitor and improve contact center performance.
- Skills-based routing: Speed up resolution times with intelligence contact center software that directs client inquiries to the agents most qualified to handle them.
- White glove service: Many suppliers in our network provide comprehensive implementation and support services.
- Multi-channel integration: Connect with clients via the channel of their choice, such as live chat, texting, or email.
- CRM and UCaaS integration: Leading CCaaS platforms often integrate with UCaaS solutions and with applications like Microsoft Dynamics, Salesforce and Zendesk.
- Regular updates to keep up with evolving tech: With an on-premise contact center solution, it can be a challenge to stay on top of the upgrades needed to maintain integration with other solutions, such as your CRM. Cloud contact center software updates on a regular basis, so you won't have to worry about staying in step with the technological rate of change.
- Built-in security and compliance: Cloud contact center providers commonly offer next-gen security and compliance features for companies that need to comply with industry regulations, such as HIPAA.
- Compatible SD-WAN solutions: Many of the suppliers in our network also provide managed SD-WAN, so you can get an advanced networking solution to support your contact center, all from the same source.
Let Our Trusted Advisors Find the Right CCaaS Solution for Your Company
At Stratosphere Networks, we have a team of senior trusted advisors who have extensive experience working with various contact center offerings in our partner network, including CCaaS solutions. Let us handle the evaluation and shopping, introduce you to providers, and leverage our expert insights and analysis. It'll save you money as well as dozens of hours and ensure you find the right solution(s) for your organization.
Our advisors can vet and demo multiple platforms to help you find the CCaaS solution(s) that best meet your unique business needs. Here are just some of the reasons why our current clients swear by our advisory services:
- Zero charge for our advisory services. Our team receives a commission from the provider you choose.
- Guaranteed price parity from all our suppliers. Buying the solutions through us costs you the same as going directly to the provider.
- 100 percent objective assessment: We don't play favorites. All our partners pay us approximately the same rate.
- Exclusive access to next-gen solutions from suppliers that don't have a direct salesforce and only offer their products through partners like Stratosphere.
- Extensive Contact Center knowledge: We have more than 15 years of experience in the IT industry and access to reports that go beyond what Gartner provides, including in-depth analysis of industry trends based on real market data.
- Recommendations on overall platform and pairing right solutions rogether: Our advisors can offer guidance on which option is best for your organization after assessing your unique situation, needs and goals.
Take the first step toward delivering your best ever CX today. Contact our expert consulting team to learn more about CCaaS options by calling 877-599-3999 or emailing email@example.com.
Contact us today by calling 877-599-3999 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.Contact Stratosphere
Read about how our trusted advisors helped a midmarket manufacturing company found a UCaaS and CCaaS platform that met their requirements for scalability and integration.Read Case Study