Are you an in-house IT staff member who's struggling to juggle day-to-day tasks, advancements in technology, and evolving cybersecurity threats?
The Stratosphere Networks team can help with our complementary IT services and solutions. In addition to the comprehensive managed IT services we offer to businesses that lack internal IT staff, we also support and empower in-house teams.
Typically, we find that midsize companies (with approximately 75 to 2000 employees) in particular can often benefit from supplemental IT support. These days, internal IT managers are often overwhelmed trying to keep up with numerous responsibilities within the rapidly changing field of technology. Recently, due to the data breach epidemic, IT staff have also increasingly been asked to tackle security, which requires high-level expertise to properly handle.
Stratosphere can make in-house IT team members' lives less stressful with automation, advanced toolsets and access to expert-level knowledge on cybersecurity and other tech topics. By partnering with us, you'll gain access to enterprise-grade solutions at affordable prices set with small to midsize businesses in mind.
We offer the following solutions and services to empower internal IT staff.
Platform as a Service (PaaS)
Our Platform as a Service (PaaS) solution is ideal for in-house IT teams at midsize companies that lack access to particular tools. Stratosphere's PaaS solution empowers internal IT staff members and helps them become more productive with the following features and resources.
This offering includes the following three services.
Free up your team's time to focus on higher priority projects by automating time-consuming tasks like these.
- Upgrades, updates and installations across multiple devices
- Software management
- Remediation of common issues, such as disk clean up
- Scheduling tasks for specific dates and times (e.g., rebooting machines)
- Software compliance (e.g., installing anti-virus on every PC)
- Asset discovery and management tracking
- ISP monitoring
- Website monitoring
- Critical system monitoring
- Ping monitoring of network devices
- And more
Gain the ability to remotely control devices from any device and any location to resolve IT issues as quickly as possible with these features.
- View of the end user's desktop as they see it
- Real-time workstation info, without disrupting the end user
- View of multiple monitors
- Access to critical troubleshooting tools
- Secure capture of end user Windows credentials for future troubleshooting purposes
- Live chat and messaging for communication with the end user while connected to their device
- And more
Get all the tools you need to act as your own managed service provider.
- Automated alerts to ensure efficiency (e.g., email reminders if a ticket isn't closed within four hours)
- Ability to build your own knowledge base/library of crucial info
- Ticketing management portal for managing IT support requests
- Asset management capabilities
- Time management and tracking features
- And more
For internal IT teams that don't just want cutting edge tools but also need third-party support, we offer managed infrastructure services. We'll proactively manage and monitor your entire IT environment, including the following:
- Supported phone systems
Our team can assist you with these services:
- Patch management
- Break/fix support (e.g., if your internet goes down or a server crashes)
Please note that this offering does not include end user support and help desk. If you're interested in those services, please look into our comprehensive managed IT services.
In addition to comanaged IT services, many internal IT teams also benefit from our cybersecurity and trusted advisor services.
Safeguard your data with Stratosphere's comprehensive managed cybersecurity services, built on a foundation of Managed Detection and Response (MDR) and Security Operations Center (SOC) services.Learn more >
If you're part of an in-house IT team that could use assistance, contact us today by calling 877-599-3999 or emailing email@example.com.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Contact our team of expert techs at 877-599-3999 or firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
Yes, we offer proactive monitoring and maintenance support packages for businesses that already have IT professionals on staff. Visit our Proactive Monitoring page to learn more.
No, our empowered internal IT services are specifically designed to provide valuable support but not replace your internal IT team. Visit our Empowered Internal IT page to learn more.
Yes, we will assign an Account Manager to handle all of your needs and requests.