At Stratosphere Networks, we strive to be the technology partner that everyone wants to work with. We provide high-quality next-gen IT support and services, acting as a trusted advisor to help our clients find solutions that meet their unique business needs.
At Stratosphere Networks, we understand that reliable IT services are essential for your business. Our team of certified experts provide high-quality Chicago IT support (as well as services for businesses across the nation), including the following features and benefits.
- Dedicated IT team. Our in-house team of smart and driven IT professionals have various levels of experience and hold a number of different certifications, such as Microsoft, Cisco, Citrix, HP, and Apple, among others. We have Level 1, 2 and 3 engineers on staff to ensure we can efficiently meet all of our clients' business needs.
- Powerful command center. Our Network Operations Command Center leverages cutting-edge technologies, monitoring tools and diagnostic solutions to provide proactive and highly responsive support.
- Flexible solutions. Stratosphere offers flexible, customized solutions and service offerings to meet your unique business needs. We'll provide you with the support you need to achieve success, whether it's a complete managed IT package or supplemental service request.
- Educational events. To help our clients stay up to speed on products and services, we host multiple events every year with presentations from leading industry experts.
- Fast responses and Live Help Desk. With our 24/7/365 proactive monitoring services, our clients can count on immediate responses to any issues. Our live help desk is run by highly qualified in-house engineers ready...
Cybercrime has become a pressing issue for businesses of all sizes and across all industries. New threats emerge on a daily basis, and hackers find new ways to gain access to sensitive data every day. Keeping up with constantly evolving cybersecurity threats can prove exhausting, confusing, and challenging for companies seeking to safeguard their IT systems and data. That's where we come in.
Stratosphere Networks offers a comprehensive portfolio of IT security services to help businesses avoid becoming victims of cybercrime. Our expert team collaborates with strategic partners to offer cutting edge cybersecurity solutions, including the following:
- Vulnerability scans. Running a diagnostic scan to find points of vulnerability in your network is an essential first step in building a security strategy for your business.
- Penetration testing. Conducting a "pen test" pinpoints vulnerabilities in your network that hackers could take advantage of to gain access to your data.
- Next-gen managed firewall. Our next-gen managed firewall solution offers advanced protection and numerous benefits and features such as application control, advanced logging capabilities, integrated security management, and more.
- SIEM. Security information and event management, or managed detection and response, leverages the latest detection capabilities and forensic tools to identify and respond to IT security threats 24/7/365.
- MSSP. Our managed security service provider offering gives your business full support and a security operations center (SOC) with incident response so you can stop worrying about day-to-day data protection.
Since 2003, we have leveraged our in-depth knowledge of the cloud to provide businesses across all industries with solutions that align with their specific requirements. Many of our clients have depended on us for years to serve as their trusted adviser on cloud-based tools and services because of our vast expertise and experience vetting various cloud suppliers.
It can be difficult to keep track of evolving cloud technologies and decide what works best for your business. By partnering with Stratosphere, you'll get an experience you wouldn't be able to have on your own. Tap into our expert knowledge and let us handle analyzing and researching solutions to pinpoint the one that's right for you. Additionally, we use a vendor agnostic approach and ethically pit providers against each other to find the perfect solution for your business. Here are some of the cloud-based solutions we can research, analyze, and help procure for your organization:
- UCaaS. Cloud-based unified communications as a service streamlines and simplifies your ability to connect and collaborate.
- CCaaS. Gain scalability and contain costs with a cloud contact center as a service solution.
- IaaS. With Infrastructure as a service, you'll have access to an IT infrastructure managed via the Internet and gain the ability to scale up or down easily depending on your business needs.
- DRaaS. Ensure that your business can bounce back efficiently and minimize downtime with cloud-based disaster recovery as a service.
- SD-WAN. Traditional Wide Area Network (WAN) solutions can prove inadequate for businesses that rely heavily on cloud-based services and solutions. Software-defined WAN (SD-WAN) serves as a high-performing multi-site networking solution.