This Chicago-based client is a provider of incontinence products and supplies.
After relying on our team for years to support their Avaya environment, the client sought our assistance in replacing an old third-party software platform that integrated with their legacy Avaya system. They wanted to swap out that platform for a solution that delivered email, web chat and voice service in addition to real-time analytics to drive better customer service. Compliance requirements were also a priority for this client.
Stratosphere Networks Solution
The Stratosphere Networks team helped the client identify an omnichannel (phone calls, email, web chat, SMS and social media) contact center solution from a prominent Contact Center as a Service (CCaaS) provider that meets all their requirements, in addition to integrating with their Avaya system.
With the cloud contact center solution in place, the client now enjoys the following advantages and business benefits:
- Access to a large amount of real-time and historical data to help improve the customer experience (CX)
- A single platform for calls (both inbound and outbound), email and web chat
- OpEx in place of a significant CapEx
- Automatic cloud updates that eliminate the need for hardware and software management as well as manual upgrades. This gives the client's staff more time to concentrate on other business priorities, such as improving CX.
- Greater scalability to adapt to changes in demand and staffing
- Expanded remote work capabilities, which have proved useful during the COVID-19 pandemic
Ultimately, the client's staff members can now work effectively and deliver outstanding customer service from anywhere with their advanced cloud contact center capabilities.