Trusted advisor services
The client is a financial services organization and Fortune 100 company with locations around the world.
The client engaged with our trusted technology advisors because they had an outdated on-premises PBX and contact center solution.
Stratosphere Networks Solution
With acquisitions, outdated technology, and the need to expand contact center technology quickly, this Fortune 100 company decided to layer on a cloud contact center solution. This facilitated a faster and easier deployment process while allowing them to maintain their current on-premises phone system. They wanted a contact center platform that integrated with their applications (Salesforce and Verint) and could deliver local PSTN calling on a global scale for all their locations. As a result, moving to the cloud made sense since Contact Center as a Service (CCaaS) providers commonly have relationships with local carriers in various countries.
While the client considered other technology partners, they chose Stratosphere Networks because of the value of our trusted advisor services. Our advisors carried out an entire evaluation of different CCaaS suppliers based on the client's requirements and arranged for demonstrations and a technical deep dive. Ultimately, we helped them select a cloud contact center offering from a leading provider that met all their needs. Based on our experience with various platforms and feedback from other clients, we also steered them away from a solution they initially showed interest in but that we knew wasn't the best choice for a global deployment for a large enterprise.
After they selected a contact center platform, our advisors assisted the company with negotiations with their chosen provider and then guided them through the go-live process, which ultimately went flawlessly with go-lives worldwide. The Stratosphere team conducted weekly check-in calls during the deployment and offered additional strategic insights.
Working with our advisors had considerable advantages for the client, including the following:
- Access to the latest market research data
- Objective and consultative analysis from our advisors considering a wide range of options, as opposed to biased direct sales pitches from reps focused on one brand
Insights from the Pathfinder tool, which is built on Salesforce and leverages artificial intelligence and machine learning to drive informed IT decision-making with the following features:
Interactive quick assessments to evaluate solutions based on the client's needs
Dynamic comparison matrices including vital factors such as security, compliance and market share
Supplier battlecards that include not only strengths but also weaknesses/case studies/video briefings/white papers
Data center locator with virtual tours/real-time fiber locator
- Access to our home-grown ROI tools, which quickly determine the total cost of ownership and (in most instances) potential savings from the client's current total spend
- Connections to channel-only solutions from suppliers that the client couldn't have engaged with on their own due to the lack of direct sales teams
- Countless hours saved, as it would have taken the client weeks to assemble all of the data that our advisors produced in mere minutes with our advanced tools
- Access to our state-of-the-art demo lab in downtown Chicago.
- ZERO fees for all of the above. We don't charge for any of these advisory services, and supplier pricing is guaranteed to match or beat pricing from the supplier's direct sales rep.
For more information about our trusted advisor services, watch this brief video.
Working with our trusted advisors benefited the client in the following ways:
- Time and money saved during the contact center platform selection process due to our advisors' knowledge of the market and suppliers
- In-depth insights into the suitability of each CCaaS offering for a global deployment
- Access to a detailed comparison matrix of their options produced by advanced research tools
- Strategic guidance during the contract negotiation and go-live phases
Because of the value of our advisors' expertise, the client continues to rely on us for guidance concerning their IT strategy. For more information about our advisory services, please watch this video: Identify the Best IT Solutions for Your Business With Help From Our Trusted Advisors.