The client provides aircraft maintenance support and financial services for the business aviation industry.
The client is a growing company in the Chicago area and recently went through an acquisition that brought cybersecurity to the forefront. They needed to strengthen their security posture and decided to go the managed security route to have extra eyes on their environment and access to high-level expertise.
Stratosphere Networks Solution
The client reached out to the Stratosphere team as an established partner; we've provided communications infrastructure support to the company for a significant amount of time and helped them vet and identify the best unified communications solution for their business. As a result, the client trusted us to help them find the right managed security service provider (MSSP).
Our advisors leveraged knowledge of the marketplace and the client's Microsoft environment to narrow the choice to a few providers that would be a good fit. Based on locations, potential growth, integrations and other factors, we pinpointed a managed cybersecurity service provider aligned with the client's needs and goals. That provider now delivers managed detection and response (MDR) and network MDR to the client, and the company is considering adding virtual CISO services for strategic guidance and road mapping.
Working with our advisors had considerable advantages for the client, including the following:
- Access to the latest market research data
- Objective and consultative analysis from our advisors considering a wide range of options, as opposed to biased direct sales pitches from reps focused on one brand
Insights from the Pathfinder tool, which is built on Salesforce and leverages artificial intelligence and machine learning to drive informed IT decision-making with the following features:
Interactive quick assessments to evaluate solutions based on the client's needs
Dynamic comparison matrices including vital factors such as security, compliance and market share
Supplier battlecards that include not only strengths but also weaknesses/case studies/video briefings/white papers
Data center locator with virtual tours/real-time fiber locator
- Access to our home-grown ROI tools, which quickly determine the total cost of ownership and (in most instances) potential savings from the client's current total spend
- Connections to channel-only solutions from suppliers that the client couldn't have engaged with on their own due to the lack of direct sales teams
- Countless hours saved, as it would have taken the client weeks to assemble all of the data that our advisors produced in mere minutes with our advanced tools
For more information about our trusted advisor services, watch this brief video.
Working with our trusted advisors to find an MSSP benefited the client in numerous ways, including the following:
- Enhanced security for their Microsoft environment
- Increased appeal to customers due to higher levels of data security
Overall, the client now has a cybersecurity partner that aligns with their needs and goals and has an in-depth understanding of their IT environment.