Stratosphere Networks delivers high-quality client-side technology advisory services to businesses of all sizes in the Chicago area and beyond. Over the years, the company has evolved to meet the changing needs of both clients and employees. Our vision is to be the technology partner that everyone – including current and prospective employees – wants to work with.
Why Stratosphere? We Go the Extra Mile!
We know that great customer experiences start with outstanding employee experiences, so we prioritize our staff members' well-being and strive to create a positive work environment that encourages both personal and professional growth. Some of our efforts to ensure our team members are happy and healthy include the following:
- Investments in high-quality HR services and healthcare coverage
- Flexible spending account benefits
- Ample paid time off
- Payment for training and certification programs
- And more
Our Core Values
Drawing from the book "The Ideal Team Player" by Patrick Lencioni, we've defined the following as the core values that we strive to foster in our current staff members as well as seek out in new hires. People who possess these qualities have the emotional intelligence and collaborative skills to help our company fulfill our mission of empowering our clients through exceptional service.
- Be hungry, as in diligent and self-motivated
- Be humble.
- Be smart, using good judgment and intuition.
- Be accountable, as in owning your actions and interactions with both colleagues and clients.
Each quarter, we divide our team into four groups and ask each group to nominate coworkers who embody our mission, vision and core values. The winners each receive $500, and the overall champion gets a luncheon in their honor as well as a plaque.
Giving Back to the Community
At Stratosphere, we understand there's more to life than just work and material gain. We encourage our team members to give back to the community that supports us and contribute to the greater good with the following community service programs.
- Additional PTO to take part in sponsored volunteer activities
- A Choose Your Charity program that involves Stratosphere donating to the nonprofit of your choice
Ultimately, there's a reason we've ranked as one of Crain's Best Places to Work in Chicago six times and counting. Contact us today at 877-599-3999 to learn more about our currently available positions and apply to join our team!