The client is a non-profit organization based in Chicago with approximately 35 employees.
The client has relied on us as a managed IT/telephony service provider for over a decade and had been leveraging an outdated on-premises phone system. Due to budget-related concerns and the COVID-19 pandemic, the organization decided to transition to a Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS) solution. Their on-prem equipment was unable to efficiently accommodate a remote workforce, and they were spending a significant amount of money on dial tone, usage and support.
Stratosphere Networks Solution
The client sought guidance from our trusted advisors in identifying a best-in-class UCaaS provider that met all their requirements. Based on their needs and goals, we helped them select Vonage as a reliable cloud phone system supplier. They also decided to add an SD-WAN solution from the provider to prioritize/load balance traffic.
Working with our advisors had considerable advantages for the client, including the following:
- Access to the latest market research data
- Objective and consultative analysis from our advisors considering a wide range of options, as opposed to biased direct sales pitches from reps focused on one brand
Insights from the Pathfinder tool, which is built on Salesforce and leverages artificial intelligence and machine learning to drive informed IT decision-making with the following features:
Interactive quick assessments to evaluate solutions based on the client's needs
Dynamic comparison matrices including vital factors such as security, compliance and market share
Supplier battlecards that include not only strengths but also weaknesses/case studies/video briefings/white papers
Data center locator with virtual tours/real-time fiber locator
- Access to our home-grown ROI tools, which quickly determine the total cost of ownership and (in most instances) potential savings from the client's current total spend
- Connections to channel-only solutions from suppliers that the client couldn't have engaged with on their own due to the lack of direct sales teams
- Countless hours saved, as it would have taken the client weeks to assemble all of the data that our advisors produced in mere minutes with our advanced tools
- Access to our state-of-the-art demo lab in downtown Chicago.
- ZERO fees for all of the above. We don't charge for any of these advisory services, and supplier pricing is guaranteed to match or beat pricing from the supplier's direct sales rep.
For more information about our trusted advisor services, watch this brief video.
Since migrating from their on-prem PBX to the UCaaS platform, the client has enjoyed the following advantages:
- Lower monthly telco spending
- More flexibility, with end users able to work from anywhere on any device
- Elimination of concerns about employees' capacity to fulfill their professional duties while working from home
- Ability to manage and make changes to the system with greater ease
Additionally, thanks to our trusted advisors, the client saved a significant amount of time and money they would have otherwise spent shopping around for a cloud phone system on their own. They're now prepared to stay productive and connected in today's era of widespread remote work – all while containing costs.