Adopting cloud-based services and solutions has become essential for any company looking to succeed, optimize operations, and stand out from the competition. However, it can be difficult to figure out which of the wide range of cloud-based solutions available today would work best for your organization. When you're already busy running a business, it can be highly stressful if not impossible to find the time to research and compare cloud providers. Let us help you by serving as your trusted advisor when it comes to navigating the world of cloud-based services and solutions.
Since 2003, businesses have come to depend on us as a source of expert knowledge about cloud adoption and migration. Our resources - including our team of expert techs, a portfolio of more than 200 cloud solutions, and our cutting edge tools - make our consulting process unmatched in our industry.
We've built our brand based on trust since the very beginning, and, with an 98% client retention rate, we've proven ourselves as a reliable technology partner companies depend on to handle all aspects of their IT.Our Process
Our team leverages a number of different tools to determine the best cloud-based solutions for our clients. These include a quick assessment tool, fiber locator, virtual tour guide, and downtown Chicago experience center. Commonly, we will vet and then demo multiple solutions, which requires a time investment of 10-25 hours from the client.The Trusted Advisor Model
In the cloud solution space, the traditional sales model is nearly dead. Instead of dealing with direct sales representatives from cloud providers and vetting solutions on their own, businesses increasingly turn to third parties like Stratosphere for expert opinions on which product is the best choice. More and more cloud business travels this indirect route every year.
Outsourcing the time intensive task of researching and comparing various vendors and products makes adopting cloud solutions simpler and faster for your business. Even if you decided to do the vetting on your own, you'd miss out on the extra value provided by our expert analysis and comparison matrix. With our extremely effective and efficient approach to evaluating cloud solutions, we give our clients an experience they simply wouldn't be able to have without us.
Here are some of the key benefits our clients enjoy as a result of our cloud consulting process:
- Vendor agnostic approach. Our expert team will evaluate a range of cloud providers with your unique business needs in mind to help you identify and procure solutions that are the best fit for your organization. We ethically pit cloud vendors against each other to identify the ideal products for your organization.
- In-depth research on a wide range of providers. It takes time and a certain mastery of cloud solutions to pick out the best product for your business. Make the process quicker and easier for your company by allowing us to leverage our cloud know-how and handle the shopping around for you.
- Free access to extensive cloud solution expertise. We don't charge any fees for our consulting services before you make a purchase, so your company can benefit from our team's expert knowledge of cloud solutions for free. We receive compensation from the vendors we work with, and the price is ultimately the same for our clients whether they work directly with the vendor or go through us.
The Stratosphere team can assist your business in procuring a wide range of cloud-based tools and services, including the following:
- UCaaS. Enhance your collaboration capabilities with cloud-powered unified communications as a service.
- CCaaS. Cloud-based contact center as a service gives your business access to new levels of flexibility and scalability.
- IaaS. An infrastructure as a service solution gives your company all of the advantages of an IT infrastructure managed via the Internet, including unprecedented agility and the ability to scale up or down easily depending on your needs. Whether you go with AWS, Azure, or one of the many other IaaS providers, we can help you find the best option for your organization.
- DRaaS. Unexpected downtime can potentially destroy a business. Make sure you can get back up and running quickly if disaster strikes with cloud-based disaster recovery as a service.
- SD-WAN. Reach a higher level of performance than traditional Wide Area Network (WAN) solutions allow with software-defined WAN, a multi-site networking solution that's ideal for businesses that depend on cloud-based tools and services.
- IoT. Cloud-based Internet of Things services and solutions can help you manage, secure, and gain insights from IoT devices and data.
- SD-WAN. Traditional Wide Area Network (WAN) solutions can prove inadequate for businesses that rely heavily on cloud-based services and solutions. Software-defined WAN (SD-WAN) serves as a high-performing multi-site networking solution.
- Fiber Internet. For organizations leveraging cloud-based solutions, fiber Internet offers a fast, flexible connection.
- SIP. Session initiation protocol (SIP) trunking can facilitate cloud-based communications for your business.
- Business intelligence and analytics. Boost your decision-making abilities with valuable insights and data visualizations produced by business intelligence and analytics solutions.
- Artificial intelligence and machine learning. Harness the tremendous potential of AI and ML to optimize business performance, solve problems, and improve customer service.
- Avaya Cloud. Gain flexibility, scalability, and more with cloud-based communication solutions from Avaya.
- Salesforce value enhancement. Make the most of your Salesforce solution with assessments, training, and fractional administration services that can help your company optimize performance.
Additionally, more than 75% of our staff members are highly qualified engineers and offer cloud migration and project management services, if your business would like assistance managing your cloud solutions after implementing them. If you'd like to learn more about our cloud consulting services, feel free to contact us today by calling 877-599-3999 or emailing email@example.com.