Businesses looking for new ways to enhance productivity, improve operational efficiency, and optimize the customer experience rely on smart technology solutions to help them get the job done and finding the right communications solution is crucial for addressing these concerns. Comcast Business offers a variety of cloud solutions for businesses looking to get the most out of create the best user experience possible.
Comcast Business Cloud Solutions
Comcast offers a wide-range of cloud-based phone services and solutions for business of all sizes to help users stay connected, including the following:
- Make and take office calls on the go, ideal for office phones and fax lines.
- Keep using your own phone equipment.
- Unlimited nationwide calling.
- Readable voicemail via email.
- Hunt group capabilities route calls to the next available number on a list.
Business VoiceEdge Select
- Large budget feature set, for small enterprises.
- Features include automated attendant, mobile capabilities for up to eight phones.
- Ideal for a wide range of businesses and business users including professional and personal services (i.e., consulting, accounting, legal firms), retail, and business users on the move such as realtors, property owners, contractors, etc.
- Comcast Cloud PBX grows with your business with easyEasy scalability and one-click access to host and join a web meeting.
- Companion Apps allow for integration with a variety of programs:
- VoiceEdge for Microsoft Office 365
- VoiceEdge for Skype
- VoiceEdge for Chrome
- Softphone turns your computer into your work phone.
- Audio-conferencing allows users to host conferences, even without a phone number.
- CRM integration
- Comcast Business VoiceEdge is ideal for individuals working in professional services who can take advantage of Comcast Companion Apps, Hunt Groups, and HD phone quality.
- Retail and manufacturing users can route calls efficiently with automated attendant capabilities and hunt groups – all through VoiceEdge's user-friendly management portal.
- Non-profit customers can opt-in for a low-maintenance solution with lower monthly costs that are manageable for businesses with smaller budgets.
- Available phone solutions include the following:
- Polycom 311
- Panasonic TPA60 & TPA65
- Polycom 411, 501, 601, 1500
- Polycom 5000 and 6000
Comcast Business Internet
Go beyond fast with Comcast business solutions to power your business's network backed by the nation’s largest Gig-speed network, advanced features, and exceptional support.
Features included with business internet plans:
- Fast installation
- 24/7 customer support
- Access to nationwide Xfinity Hotspots
- No data caps
- Dynamic IP Address assigned by the network when a device connects.
- Comcast Business IP gateway, private business WiFi network, and Xfinity hotspot service all-in-one.
- Comcast Connection Pro
- 4G LTE wireless backup in case the internet goes out.
- Up to 8 hours of backup battery power
- Flexibility to add to any Comcast Business Internet as backup.
- WiFi Pro
- Customizable splash pages for business promotion
- WiFi management allow users to turn networks on and off at any time and limit network bandwidth on private and guest networks.
- Gig-speed network for employees and business users which translates into higher Internet speed and more bandwidth to connect more devices.
A managed service provider like Stratosphere Networks can give you an unbiased opinion on options that are available to you and ideal for your business. Additionally, if you go through us and leverage our trusted advisor services rather than working directly with the carrier, you gain access to a higher level of client support and can rely on a single vendor for all your account management needs. If you'd like to learn more about Comcast Business cloud solutions, contact our expert team today by calling 877-599-3999 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.