Keeping your technology growing
Any government organization's technology support should align with its administrative goals and be able to maximize the impact of the resources utilized. With constantly evolving initiatives within government organizations and school systems, your IT network should operate efficiently and grow with you.
Stratosphere Networks understands that common industry concerns include:
- Utilize resources more efficiently
- Reduce time it takes to conduct annual audits
- Serve the public with better accessibility
- Ensure security of overall IT environment
- Ensure software is up to regulation including federal, state, department of defense, NASA and department of transportation are safeguarded.
- Backup critical data and disaster recovery planning
Our advisors can help you identify the best solutions to address each concern. Regardless of the size of your government institution, rapidly pinpointing the most cost-effective IT solutions tailored to meet your business needs is our goal.
Intelligent Vendor Management services is crucial for providing timely problem resolution to critical line of business applications. Common line of business applications for the government and state and local education industries include:
- Self service student and teacher portals as well as student records
- Access to classroom and multi-media software
- Databases and inventory
- Remote learning
- Easily accessible technology
- Offer police, fire, water, sewer, electricity, trash and other municipal services to residences
- Budgetary software
Stratosphere Networks lets you focus on what you do best—run your government organization. You worry about your clients; let us worry about your IT systems.
Contact us today by calling 877-599-3999 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.Contact Stratosphere
Find out how Stratosphere helped a client with cybersecurity risk evaluation.Read Case Study