Keeping your technology healthy
Picture your healthcare practice with advanced technology and increased productivity to better benefit your patients. Stratosphere Networks works with you to maintain the most advanced IT systems for your business.
We understand that time is of the essence in any healthcare practice. Practices are increasing their use of electronic medical records that require more technology now than ever. With this come several common industry concerns:
- Minimize the challenges of maintaining HIPAA compliance by automating IT tasks
- Uninterruptable access to healthcare systems and resources
- Reduction of downtime as it is imperative to operations
- Ensuring electronic billing software and patient data is highly available in order for employees to perform their jobs
- Providing self service information for clients
- Keeping patient data stored, backed up and confidential
- Enabling healthcare professionals to access real-time data to improve patient care
No matter the size of your practice, we provide the most cost-effective IT solutions tailored to meet your business needs-which ultimately influence the bottom line of your company. We also offer Compliance as a Service, and all members of our team have gone through training on how to ensure protected health information (PHI) is secure as required by HIPAA. Please visit our page on HIPAA compliance to learn more.
Intelligent Vendor Management services are crucial for providing timely problem resolution to critical line of business applications. Common line of business applications for the Healthcare industry include:
- EHR (Electronic Health Records) and EMR (Electronic Medical Records) Software
- Mobility and wireless solutions
- Scheduling and appointment reminder software
- Prescription self service solutions
- Insurance payer and provider software
- Nurse Call Notification and Integration
Stratosphere Networks lets you focus on what you do best-run your healthcare practice. You worry about your patients; let us worry about your IT systems.
Find out how Stratosphere helped a client develop a strategic response to the coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) pandemic.Read Case Study