Think of the most mundane, repetitive tasks that eat up your team's time. Those obligations could include emailing invoices, on-boarding and off-boarding new staff members, or checking resumes for requisite certifications. Thanks to technological innovation, however, human employees no longer need to devote long hours to that type of tedious labor.
Instead, you can free up your team to focus on more important work by letting robotic process automation (RPA) software handle those boring day-to-day necessities.
What Is Robotic Process Automation?
RPA software creates bots that take over repetitive, manual and rule-based labor, according to the Association for Intelligent Information Management (AIIM). These bots can read screens and interact with applications like human workers do.
Some examples of the types of repetitive tasks RPA solutions can handle include the following:
- Responding to basic customer service requests (e.g., resetting passwords or locating information on a website)
- Data entry
- On- and off-boarding
- Order tracking
- Customer interaction sentiment analysis
- Payment application processing
- Accounts payable invoice processing
- Tax estimates
Overall, RPA solutions can take over mind-numbing assignments across various departments, including the contact center, human resources, project management and accounting.
Robotic Process Automation Benefits
There are plenty of reasons to implement robotic process automation services and solutions for your business. Here are just a few of the main benefits of RPA:
- More precision and productivity: Bots can complete tedious tasks faster and more accurately than human workers.
- Increased innovation: With RPA handling the humdrum aspects of running your business, your staff members can spend more time focusing on projects that require strategic thinking and creativity.
Transform Your Operations With RPA Solutions From Our Partners
Stratosphere works with leading robotic process automation providers and can help you identify the best RPA offerings for your business based on your unique needs, pain points and objectives. Our partners' RPA solutions include the following:
- RPA as a Service
- RPA development from the ground up
- Business process consulting
- RPA monitoring to ensure optimal performance long-term
Our trusted advisors can leverage their IT solution experience and our extensive partner network to help you find automation solutions that make the most sense for your organization. We have access to advanced tools and supplier data that we can utilize to generate comparison matrices, making it easier to pinpoint the best products and services for your business.
To learn more about our advisory services and the potential advantages of robotic process automation, please call 877-599-3999 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.