February 22, 2013: Stratosphere Networks has landed on Nine Lives Media's sixth-annual MSPmentor 501 Global Edition, a distinguished list and report identifying the world's top 501 managed service providers (MSPs). This year's report has been expanded extensively to include:
- New: MSPmentor 501 Global Edition
- New: MSPmentor 100 Small Business Edition (top MSPs with 10 or fewer employees)
- MSPmentor 200 North America Edition
- MSPmentor 50 EMEA (Europe, Middle East, Africa) Edition
- MSPmentor 25 AANZ (Asia, Australia, New Zealand) Edition
- New: In-depth data tracking mobile device management (MDM), managed cloud services and other recurring revenue opportunities for MSPs.
Another list was made within this report, the MSPmentor 200 North America Edition, where Stratosphere Networks also landed in the top 100.
The MSPmentor 501 report is based on data from MSPmentor's global online survey conducted October-December 2012. The MSPmentor 501 report recognizes top managed service providers based on a range of metrics, including annual managed services revenue growth, revenue per employee, managed services offered and customer devices managed.
"MSPmentor congratulates Stratosphere Networks on this honor," said Amy Katz, president of Nine Lives Media, a division of Penton Media. "Qualifying for our MSPmentor 501 Global Edition puts Stratosphere Networks in rare company."
MSPs on this year's global 501 list lifted their combined annual recurring revenues 24.5 percent to $2.54 billion. Together, those MSPs now manage more than 5.6 million PCs and servers, and nearly 400,000 smartphones and tablets, according to Joe Panettieri, editorial director, Nine Lives Media.
MSPmentor, produced by Nine Lives Media, is the ultimate guide to managed services. MSPmentor features the industry's top-ranked blog, research, Channel Expert Hour Webcasts and FastChat videos. It is the number one online media destination for managed service providers in the world.