You are a busy person; you really are always working on multiple projects and trying to hit deadlines. It’s tough enough to find the time to fit a visit to the gym in, let alone play games on your smartphone. You would like smartphone apps that will conserve time, not waste it, but you don’t have time to search for them. Well, you are in luck; below is a list of 5 smartphone apps that can actually simplify your life.
Top 5 Business Apps
- WhosHere: WhosHere allows you to quickly find freelance contractors in your area to help you complete projects. For example, if you wish to find a freelance illustrator in Philadelphia to close out your latest ad campaign, you are able to send out a search using your smartphone. Then you’re able to send free text messages or calls to the experts who respond to your search.
- Locale: It is embarrassing when your phone goes off during a movie, but what about in the middle of a board meeting? This never needs to happen again if you use Locale. It allows you to choose specific phone settings determined by location. So when you walk into your office or the library your phone automatically goes to vibrate.
- WaveSecure: If you travel frequently for business, you run the risk of losing your smartphone in an unknown city. With WaveSecure you are able to remotely lock your smartphone, track its SIM card, and backup any data stored on your phone until you locate the device again.
- Bump: If you are in sales you must collect contact information quickly. With Bump all you have to do is tap two phones together to exchange information, no more post-tradeshow data entry.
- Scan2PDF Mobile: Need to scan receipts for your expense report, or proposals for your boss to evaluate? This app allows you to do that with your smartphone’s camera, convert them into color PDFs, then e-mail them to your computer’s desktop.