In order to serve as a trusted advisor to our clients, we need to stay up to speed with the latest IT trends and solutions. To achieve that, our team of IT experts attends weekly training sessions conducted by various IT solution providers. Based on our extensive experience and sales volume with the suppliers, we receive exclusive, direct and usually in-person training from these vendors. Our Tech Talks blog series offers a snapshot of these educational sessions.
Are you shopping around for an advanced Software-Defined WAN (SD-WAN) solution to improve application performance and meet your company’s evolving networking needs? Then you might want to consider CloudGenix, a networking solutions provider in our partner network. Our consultants met recently with members of the CloudGenix team to discuss what sets their SD-WAN apart from the rest. Here are the key details you should know about this supplier and what they can do for you.
Founded in 2013 and based in San Jose, Calif., CloudGenix is a leader in the SD-WAN provider space. This supplier’s offering leverages a streamlined and secure application-defined fabric (AppFabric) and virtualizes diverse underlying transports to create one hybrid WAN. With SD-WAN from this vendor, businesses can significantly improve app performance, contain branch office costs, support cloud solutions, and get unprecedented insight into WAN and app operations, among other advantages.
Featured Offering: CloudGenix SD-WAN With AppFabric
CloudGenix SD-WAN with AppFabric has improved performance and agility while ensuring compliance and security for businesses across all industries. You’ll need less branch hardware, enjoy lower costs, and get best-in-class customer support.
This offering comes with the following features and benefits:
- The option to use any WAN transport: Incorporate any kind of WAN – including broadband internet, MPLS and cellular – into your branch offices.
- A network that constructs and fixes itself: ION devices from CloudGenix establish secure connectivity among your sites automatically. They also constantly monitor the performance and health of apps and WAN links. AppFabric will automatically self-heal if any issues arise.
- Improved user experience through enhanced app performance: This offering integrates apps that reside in various places and optimizes their performance so that end users have the best experience possible.
- Policies that match business priorities: AppFabric uses top-down policies that map sites, apps and WAN links to your organization’s compliance, performance and security needs.
- Load balancing and high availability: AppFabric utilizes all available WAN paths for apps and ensures load balancing and high availability for multiple WAN links.
- And more
Already have an SD-WAN solution in place? This supplier might have a deal for you. Through the “cash for clunkers” program, you can trade in your legacy branch routers or Gen 1 SD-WAN devices when you upgrade to CloudGenix AppFabric. Additionally, Cisco IWAN customers also have the option to trade in via the #CGXRescue program for benefits such as a 12-month CloudGenix Application Fabric Subscription at no cost, support upgrade, and increased application control.
CloudGenix, like many of our partners, doesn’t have direct sales representatives, so you can only gain access to their products through an authorized partner like Stratosphere. If you’d like to see how CloudGenix’s offering stacks up against SD-WAN from other suppliers, our team of senior trusted advisors can provide you with a free side-by-side analysis. We have experience working with various SD-WAN solutions from vendors in our extensive partner network, so we can help you save time and money by providing objective insights and streamlining the shopping around process for you.
To learn more, contact us today by calling 877-599-3999 or emailing email@example.com.