IT Support Coverage Plan
Managed IT security services, including security information and event management (SIEM), network threat management, and firewall management.
The client is a small commercial real estate management business that serves Fortune 500 companies.
The company needed to achieve compliance with certain security regulations (e.g. SOC 2 and ISO 27001) to do business with some of its clients. They also had some issues with their IT support, such as tickets not getting fully resolved and poor response times. The organization needed a stronger IT partner to handle higher level tech requests and projects.
Stratosphere Networks Solution
Stratosphere's expert team provided the client with a range of services and solutions, including SIEM, threat management (Web and log management), and firewall management with proactive monitoring. The solutions and support delivered to the company involved the following:
- CISCO ASA 5512-X firewall replacement
- Managed IT Services (Infrastructure monitoring and management and End User Help Desk support)
- Full security suite including endpoint, antivirus, Umbrella, and spam
- Vulnerability and risk assessment
- Backup disaster recovery and business continuity solution
- Traditional server migration to virtualized server and desktop environment
- Provisioning of new virtual Web server, virtual email server, and virtual FTP server
- Implementation of Cisco Firepower IPS/IDS
- Alert Logic SIEM security solutions
In addition to helping with security compliance, the support and services Stratosphere delivered benefited the client in various other ways, including the following:
- A more robust firewall that can grow with the client's needs over time
- A dedicated team of technicians to manage infrastructure and tackle IT issues, freeing up the company's CEO to focus more on other aspects of the business
- Highly resilient disaster recovery capability
- Improved troubleshooting speed for layer 1 network issues as a result of new network switches and cabling reorganization
- Enhanced system performance, stability, and improved security for business critical servers resulting from implementation of new virtual servers
- Deeper insight and more granular control over network traffic