IT teams today are often overworked and stressed out, since they're tasked with not only staying on top of routine day-to-day tasks and support requests but also keeping up with the constantly changing cybersecurity threat landscape. Additionally, digital transformation – the process of embracing new technologies like the cloud to improve business processes and deliver the best possible customer experience (CX) – has become essential for any organization that wants to remain competitive in the modern era.
Overall, whether you have one IT professional on staff or a team of in-house techs, they have a lot on their plates. Luckily, you can help make their workload more manageable with exceptional professional services from the Stratosphere Networks team. We offer various solutions to empower internal IT teams and assist our clients in maintaining a comprehensive, strategic approach to technology.
Why Businesses Turn to Us for IT Services
At Stratosphere Networks, our mission is to empower our clients through exceptional service. To achieve that, we're in constant, direct communication with our clients to assess their needs and pain points and determine what we can do to help them reach their business goals.
All of our professional IT services are delivered by our team of techs from our state-of-the-art Network Operations Center (NOC) in Evanston. The Stratosphere NOC is fully staffed with certified engineers and experts with a wide range of certifications and experience working with various IT solutions. We're prepared to assist organizations of various sizes (from small and midsize businesses to larger enterprises) and across all industries.
The high-quality professional IT services we offer include the following:
- Review of proposals and provision of professional advice concerning them.
- Assistance with technology solution design and development.
- Digital transformation guidance and advisory services.
- Nationwide on-site support services.
- Remote management via advanced tool sets.
- Strategic advice and creation of long-term IT road maps.
- Guidance from our team of trusted technology advisors, who can provide objective side-by-side comparisons of your options during the process of shopping for IT solutions and services.
- Paid consulting services for complex deployments involving larger organizations, multiple sites and/or numerous solutions.
Advantages of Professional Services from Stratosphere
Our high-quality IT services benefit our clients in numerous ways, including but not limited to the following:
- On-demand access to high-level tech expertise.
- Time and cost savings, due to our assistance with the processes of shopping for, implementing and managing IT solutions.
- Less stress and more free hours for in-house IT staff to tackle strategic projects, since our techs take on part of the workload.
Read about how our team helped an investment and wealth management firm establish a solid IT platform, craft a long-term IT strategy and achieve ongoing compliance with SEC regulations with cutting-edge cybersecurity solutions.Read Case Study