Managed Security Service Provider
Data breaches have become fairly common in recent years, and new IT security threats show up every day. Hackers and malware are increasingly dynamic and constantly seek novel ways to gain unauthorized access to sensitive information.
Businesses of all sizes and in all industries must take action to combat cyberattacks and avoid the consequences of a data breach. Failing to adopt a proactive approach to IT security can hurt your business in the following ways if malicious entities end up hijacking sensitive information:
- Financial losses from stalled productivity if you lose access to vital data
- Reputation damage and trouble attracting/retaining clients
- Regulatory consequences if your organization handles personally identifiable information (PII), protected health information (PHI), or financial data (i.e., PCI, GLBA, etc.).
- How long your business can survive without access to mission critical data and applications
- The cost of having a third-party IT provider clean up the environment post-breach
With hackers constantly developing new strategies and malware continuing to evolve, it takes constant effort and vigilance to stay up to speed on the IT security threat landscape and effectively protect your business. Partnering with a third party managed security service provider can lessen your internal workload and give your organization access to experts who can proactively prevent, identify, and combat cyber threats.
Comprehensive MSSP Offerings
Stratosphere Networks can deliver an end-to-end IT security solution for your organization. Our MSSP offering includes a range of best-in-class services and tools to safeguard your business against ever-evolving cybersecurity threats:
- Data and database integrity monitoring
- Web content monitoring
- Application monitoring
- Vulnerability assessment
- Compliance assistance (GLBA, PCI, HIPPA, HITRUST, Sox, ISO, FISMA, and POPI)
- Cloud security services
- Social engineering (Security awareness, consulting, and risk assessment)
- Two-factor authentication
- Security Information and Event Management (SIEM)
- Threat intelligence and management solutions (anti-malware, anti-virus, spam filtering, and more)
With hackers and malware becoming more dynamic, it's crucial for your business to implement cutting edge IT security solutions to protect sensitive data from cyber threats. To learn more about our MSSP offerings, contact us today by calling 877-599-3999 or emailing email@example.com.