Most companies don't realize how vulnerable they are to cybersecurity threats. Ransomware attacks have skyrocketed in recent years, and it's clear that no organization – regardless of size, industry, or location – is immune to data breaches and cybercrime. A data breach can not only cause costly downtime but can also damage your organization's reputation and cause you to lose current and prospective customers. Taking proactive action to prevent cybercriminals from gaining access to sensitive information is a must.
Hackers often search for points of vulnerability before staging an attack. You can benchmark your IT environment and identify any weak spots before cybercriminals do with Stratosphere's Security Assessment. If you're uncomfortable with your risk level today, this is a quick, simple, and low-cost way to put your mind at ease.
Our assessment will help pinpoint IT risks. Some examples include:
We'll also provide you with overall summary reports to give you a quick snapshot of categorical risks in these areas:
- Internal vulnerabilities and risks (e.g. inactive enabled users), based on industry-wide best practices for security, performance, and network health
- External vulnerabilities and risks, based on the general industry-wide environment
- Data vulnerabilities and liabilities, including instances of PII throughout your network and monetary liability in the event of a breach based on industry research
Our expert team also offers supplemental security services and solutions to meet your company's unique needs. These include the following:
- Data security solutions, ranging from spam filtering to secure VPN. We also offer comprehensive managed security services for companies that want a full end-to-end solution.
- Dark Web monitoring services to help your organization to detect credential theft before it leads to a data breach. Cybercriminals commonly sell stolen usernames and passwords on this sub-layer of the internet where users can remain anonymous.
- Next-generation managed firewall solutions to give your business advanced protection and features like advanced logging capabilities, application control, integrated security management, and more.
- Security information and event management (SIEM), which uses forensic tools and advanced detection capabilities to ID and respond to cybersecurity threats.
With new IT security threats emerging every day, it's crucial to take action to protect your business from hackers and data breaches. Find and fix your weak points before cybercriminals have a chance to exploit them.