Hackers constantly adopt new tactics and modify malware to get around IT security defenses and successfully break into private networks. To effectively safeguard your data, you need tools that are just as dynamic – like a next-generation managed firewall.
Firewalls have always been an essential part of network security. However, traditional firewalls are no longer adequate protection against today's increasingly advanced malicious programs. If you're looking to avoid costly data breaches, a next-gen managed firewall (NGFW) is the way to go.
Protect Your Network with the Newest Firewall Technology
A NGFW goes beyond conventional firewall capabilities with cutting-edge features that empower it to stop more sophisticated attacks. In addition to traditional capacities like stateful inspection of traffic moving in and out of the network, its abilities often include the following:
- Application awareness and control
- Identity awareness
- Advanced logging capabilities
- External (e.g., cloud-based) threat intelligence sources
- Integrated Intrusion Prevention System (IPS)
- Reassembly-Free Deep Packet Inspection (RFDPI)
- Real-Time Deep Memory Inspection (RTDMI)
- And more
What a Next-Gen Managed Firewall Can Do for Your Business
If you're looking to keep your data as safe as possible from cyberattacks, this advanced firewall technology will make it much harder for malicious actors to infiltrate your network. These are just some of the main advantages of leveraging this type of IT security solution:
- Network analysis capabilities to help you find and fix vulnerabilities
- Correlation of threats with vulnerabilities in your network
- Faster threat detection and elimination, driven by advanced malware detection and built-in sandboxing
- Ability to stop cyberattacks before they invade your network
Get a Fully Managed Firewall Solution
Additionally, our team of security analysts at our state-of-the-art Security Operations Center (SOC) will manage your NGFW for you, which frees up your in-house staff to focus on other vital aspects of business operations. Our SOC firewall services include the following:
- Proactively monitoring the firewall and internet connections for issues and suspicious activity
- Continually upgrading the solution's firmware, a critical task to ensure your organization is fully protected from evolving threats
Contact our cybersecurity experts to find the right NGFW offering for your company and explore other managed cybersecurity solutions. We work with various leading IT security solution suppliers, in addition to delivering our own managed products and services. Let us leverage our insights and experience to help you build an optimal IT security arsenal and create a road map for maintaining an up-to-date approach to cybersecurity.
Call 877-599-3999 or email email@example.com to connect with us today.