CHICAGO - Channel Partners has announced that Stratosphere Networks is a finalist in the inaugural Channel Partners Excellence in Digital Services Awards.
Stratosphere Networks is a finalist for the Next-Gen Telecom and White Hat awards. Winners will be announced during a networking reception held as a part of the Channel Partners Conference & Expo, April 9-12, at the Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas.
The Excellence in Digital Service Awards, presented for the first time this year, recognize partners who deliver stellar business outcomes for their clients. Recognition is provided in 10 categories, with two additional awards presented for special achievement among all applicants.
The 10 categories are:
- Cloud Builder Award for excellence in helping customers cloudify their business
- Vanguard Award for partners that turned their digital transformation expertise inward to revitalize their business
- Code Controller for partners that help customers with custom code development for deployment
- Consultant of the Year for excellence in developing, provisioning and managing personalized, specialized IT services
- Brand Builder for partners that use improved processes and insights to improve their client's end-customer experience and thus increase brand loyalty and profit margins
- Master of Disaster for partners that take creative steps to protect customers from data loss and the resulting business disruption
- Next-Gen Telecom Award for excellence in delivering telecommunications and collaboration capabilities including client/user support
- Purveyor of Productivity for excellence in helping customers wring maximum value out of their investments in people, systems and technology
- Visionary Award for partners that employed newer, cutting-edge technologies including machine learning, AI, virtual or augmented reality, blockchain or IoT as the primary enablers of their solutions
- White Hat Award for partners who protect customers from cyberthreats or provide physical security through such means as video surveillance projects
The two special awards are:
- Vertical Virtuoso for excellence in retail, health care or another vertical
- Digi Master for the partner entry that exhibited maximum digital transformation brilliance
"We're very pleased to be among the finalists for the Next-Gen Telecom and White Hat awards," said Steve Melchiorre, CEO of Stratosphere Networks. "Our team worked hard to help our clients with cutting-edge telecom and cybersecurity solutions. We're honored that Channel Partners has recognized our dedication to empowering our clients and delivering outstanding outcomes."
Stratosphere Networks is an IT managed service provider focused on delivering comprehensive technology solutions and services to businesses across all industries. In addition to IP telephony and managed IT services, Stratosphere offers managed cybersecurity solutions and cloud consulting services.
The awards are open only to channel partners - agents, VARs, dealers, SIs, MSPs, consultants and other partner firms.
Applicants submitted case studies of projects they had completed in the previous year. Submissions were judged by the Channel Partners editorial staff and members of the Channel Partners Advisory Board.
"We were impressed with the quality of the entries in our first Digi awards," said Lorna Garey, editor-in-chief for Channel Partners. "Being named a finalist is an achievement. Our judges, including CompTIA's Carolyn April, IDC's Sean Riley and Forrester's Jay McBain, are longtime channel watchers who know what it takes for partners to move their customers into the digital future."
Stratosphere Networks was honored for several projects, including a cloud phone system implementation that allowed the client to greatly enhance customer experience, the implementation of a Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS) solution that significantly boosted productivity and efficiency, and the provision of a managed IT security detection and response solution with reporting that secured sensitive data and helped the client minimize their data breach risk.About Stratosphere Networks
Stratosphere Networks is a Chicago-based multifaceted IT managed service provider focused on delivering comprehensive technology services and solutions to meet and exceed the always-changing, diverse business needs. Since 2003, Stratosphere Networks has grown exponentially and continues to provide the best-in-class and cost-effective solutions to businesses in all industries. Visit www.stratospherenetworks.com for more information.About Channel Partners
For more than 25 years, Channel Partners has been the undisputed leader in providing news, analysis and education to the indirect sales channels serving the business technology and communications industry. In addition, Channel Partners online delivers a constant content stream of unique and breaking industry news, feature articles and premium downloadable content. As official media of Channel Partners Conference & Expo and Channel Partners Evolution, Channel Partners is the market leader that channel professionals turn to first.