Are you an IT manager at a midsize company whose team could use some outside assistance as they juggle routine daily tasks, advances in technology and growing cybersecurity demands? Stratosphere's Platform as a Service (PaaS) solution can help internal IT staff members get more done faster with automation and next-gen tools and features.
Our PaaS offering empowers internal IT teams with two elements: Stratosphere Automate and Control and Stratosphere Manage. Here's an overview of how each of these components can make your life easier.Stratosphere Automate and Control
Stop wasting valuable time on tedious tasks with automation, remote monitoring and management abilities.
Automate: Free up your technicians to focus on more important strategic initiatives by automating routine support tasks. Additionally, you'll get access to scripts created by Stratosphere and customized to meet your organization's unique needs.
Stratosphere Automate can perform the following functions across multiple devices at once:
- Microsoft Windows updates
- Microsoft feature upgrades
- Microsoft security updates
- Supported software installation
- Support software updates
Additionally, time-consuming tasks that we can automate include the following:
- ISP monitoring
- Software management
- Auto-remediation of common problems (e.g., disk clean up)
- Web monitoring
- Task scheduling (e.g., to reboot a machine at midnight)
- Software compliance across the IT environment (e.g., installing anti-virus software on every PC)
- Ping monitoring of network devices
- Asset discovery and management tracking
Control: Fix IT issues fast with the ability to remotely control devices, with secure access from any location and device.
- Log into end users' machines to provide support from anywhere with an internet connection.
- See the end user's desktop as they see it.
- View multiple monitors.
- Get real-time workstation info without disrupting the user.
- Leverage next-gen tools for faster troubleshooting and resolution.
- Get unattended access (i.e., log into machines when the end users aren't present).
- Communicate with users via live chat and messaging.
- Securely capture end user Windows credentials for use in later troubleshooting sessions
With our business management solution, your internal team can increase efficiency with the following key features:
- Optimized workflows: Get automatic alerts (e.g., if a ticket hasn't been closed within four hours).
- Ticketing management: IT managers can easily organize and prioritize support requests with an advanced ticketing management system.
- Knowledge base: Create your own library of vital information.
- Asset management: Access real-time data related to hardware, software, release dates, warranty expiration dates, and more.
Stratosphere's PaaS solution integrates easily with our business continuity, backup and disaster recovery solutions, as well as our managed cybersecurity offerings.
Give your IT team the tools and support they need to reach new heights of productivity. Learn more about our PaaS offering today by calling 877-599-3999 or emailing email@example.com.