In order to serve as a trusted advisor to our clients, we need to stay up to speed with the latest IT trends and solutions. To achieve that, our team of IT experts attends weekly training sessions conducted by various IT solution providers. Based on our extensive experience and sales volume with the suppliers, we receive exclusive, direct and usually in person training from these vendors. Our Tech Talks blog series offers a snapshot of these educational sessions.
Our team recently met with a leading hosted VoIP, broadband services, unified communications, and cloud PBX provider to discuss their solutions and overall industry trends. Cloud-based solutions and services have become extremely popular in recent years, and our partner shared these key statistics with us to provide a snapshot of what’s happening in that market.
1. 84% of CIOs report that moving to the cloud has cut application costs, according to Syntax.com.
2. 90% of organizations already use at least one cloud application, according to irms|360.
3. 32% choose cloud services for the purpose of improving business agility, the Harvard Business Review reports.
4. The percentage of enterprises using a cloud-based productivity and email suite reached 48% in 2015, according to Bitglass.
5. 94% of cloud adopters report experiencing security benefits, irms|360 reported in 2015.
6. By 2020, Gartner projects that a corporate “no cloud” policy will be as uncommon as a “no Internet” policy today.
If you’d like to learn more about cloud-based solutions and services and how they might benefit your business, feel free to contact our team of expert cloud consultants. We can work with you to select cloud solutions that best fit your company’s unique needs. We use a vendor agnostic approach, and our experience with a wide range of IT solutions and partnerships with various providers allows us to serve as your trusted advisor.
For more information about our cloud consulting services, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 877-599-3999.