In order to serve as a trusted advisor to our clients, we need to stay up to speed with the latest IT trends and solutions. To achieve that, our team of IT experts attends weekly training sessions conducted by various IT solution providers. Based on our extensive experience and sales volume with the suppliers, we receive exclusive, direct and usually in-person training from these vendors. Our Tech Talks blog series offers a snapshot of these educational sessions.
Is your company searching for a data center services provider that offers high levels of security and compliance? If so, you might be interested in QTS, a leading supplier in the data center solutions space. Representatives from the QTS team recently met with our team of senior trusted advisors to review what they can provide for businesses seeking advanced infrastructure, connectivity to public cloud providers, scalability and flexibility. Here’s everything you should know about QTS.
Founded in 2005 and headquartered in Overland Park, Kan., QTS leverages a software-defined platform to provide high-quality infrastructure services, connectivity and best-in-class customer service. This provider maintains 26 data center facilities in 14 markets throughout the U.S. Their North American footprint exceeds 6 million square feet of mega scale data center space.
QTS is dedicated to delivering flexible, scalable and redundant hyperscale data center solutions, as well as hybrid colocation. Here are some of the advantages that motivate businesses to choose this supplier to fulfill their infrastructure and connectivity needs.
- Streamlined connection to data centers, public clouds (including AWS, Google Cloud and Microsoft Azure) and carriers via the QTS® Switchboard, a software-defined platform.
- Access to the industry’s first Service Delivery Platform, which provides real-time analytics, fast provision of new services, infrastructure control and more.
- Sustainability, since this supplier aims to get all their power from renewable energy sources by 2025.
- High levels of security, including visitor screening, active guard patrols, key card and biometric access controls, and more.
- Compliance team that can provide accreditations and certifications for various regulations, including HITRUST, PCI DSS, FISMA, SOC 1, SOC 2 and more.
Featured Offering: Chicago Data Center
For businesses in the Chicago area in need of data center solutions, QTS has a 30-acre campus close to downtown that offers higher density at a lower cost than competitors. The data center has the following key features and characteristics:
- 467,000 sq. ft. of total space
- Designed with enterprise deployments in mind
- AWS Direct Connect node, allowing access to major public clouds
- Certifications related to sustainability, including UL 3223 and LEED Gold
- And more
If you’d like to learn more about data center solutions from QTS and/or other providers, our team of senior trusted advisors can answer any questions you have and help you find a vendor that can meet your company’s particular needs. Because we work with various suppliers in our extensive partner network, we can streamline the shopping around process for you and offer objective comparisons of all your options. Additionally, because of our price parity guarantee, working with us won’t cost you any more than going directly to the vendor. Connect with us today by calling 877-599-3999 or emailing email@example.com.