To serve as a trusted advisor to our clients, we need to stay up to speed with the latest IT trends and solutions. To achieve that, our team of IT experts attends weekly training sessions conducted by various IT solution providers. Based on our extensive experience and sales volume with the suppliers, we receive exclusive, direct and usually in-person training from these suppliers. Our Tech Talks blog series offers a snapshot of these educational sessions.
Are you searching for an alternative to your current on-site infrastructure? Maybe your equipment frequently crashes or experiences outages, or you’ve outgrown the server room at your office. If any of that sounds familiar, you should consider data center and colocation services.
Our technology advisors recently met with the sales team for a prominent connectivity, data center and colocation solution supplier to discuss their services. Here’s an overview of everything you should know about the provider to make a well-informed purchasing decision.
Based in Colorado and founded in 2010, this supplier is a leading North American network-neural interconnection and hyperscale edge data center company. With over 700 networks, 350 cloud service providers, and 30 onramps, they deliver colocation and connectivity to more than 1,600 clients from 40+ data centers in 11 markets.
Featured offering: Secure, reliable colocation services
By working with this supplier, you can maximize uptime, boost productivity and gain the flexibility to expand as needed. Colocation services at their data centers include the following features and advantages:
- Dedicated and direct onramps to AWS, Azure, IBM, Oracle, and GCP
- Retail, wholesale and hyperscale capabilities
- Access to dark fiber routes in Canada (Quebec, Columbia and Ontario)
- Remote hands-on services, including installation, diagnostics, troubleshooting, and more
- Disaster recovery and continuity services
- Managed IT infrastructure services
- High-level data center infrastructure management, including real-time predictive and historical data
- Advanced security (layered access controls, CCTV and record access retention)
- Redundant, reliable cooling solutions
- Flexible space options to meet your needs (cages, cabinets, private pods, or full suites)
- Power redundancy via UPS and generator backup
Our trusted advisors can assist you if you want to learn more about data center and colocation services from this supplier and others in the marketplace. Leveraging extensive experience, advanced tools, and a vast partner network, our team can rapidly identify offerings that align with your needs and goals. We can also generate objective comparison matrices and save our clients dozens of hours by streamlining the shopping process. Additionally, with our price parity guarantee, working with us won’t cost you more than going straight to the supplier.
Explore our advisory process by calling 877-599-3999 or emailing email@example.com.