This week’s Microsoft Office 365 news includes updates to SharePoint lists and team sites, message encryption updates, and more. Here are all of the Office 365 developments that you should know about this week.
- Office 365 Message Encryption (OME)
- What’s happening: Microsoft will soon introduce new features to OME for improved email authenticity.
- Rollout start: Early January 2020
- Rollout finish: Feb. 1, 2020
- Next Steps panel for SharePoint team sites
- What’s happening: For SharePoint team sites, Microsoft is updating the in-product help located at the top right.
- Rollout start: Mid-December 2019
- Rollout finish: End of January 2020
- Updated SharePoint lists
- What’s happening: The way lists look and function will be updated in line with the modern SharePoint experience.
- Rollout start: Late November 2019
- Rollout finish: Early December 2019
- Updates to Exchange Online Protection (EOP) Settings
- What’s happening: Microsoft plans to make changes to users’ default EOP settings on December 9, 2019.
If you’re interested in learning more about Microsoft Office 365, check out our blog series about the solution. Additionally, our team of expert techs have extensive experience working with the Office 365 suite. Feel free to reach out to them with any questions by calling 877-599-3999 or emailing email@example.com.