Customer experience (CX) is quickly becoming the leading factor that determines success in the business world. Today's consumers not only expect fast, personalized service but also want the option to connect with companies using various channels of communication, from voice to instant messaging to texting. Genesys, a leading cloud-based communications solution provider, can ensure your clients have an exceptional experience with advanced contact center technology.
Why Businesses Choose Genesys
This supplier has upwards of 25 years of experience crafting solutions that facilitate strong connections and omnichannel communication between businesses and their customers. Genesys serves companies of all sizes, from small and midsize organizations to large corporations, and in a variety of different fields – including retail, healthcare, government, insurance, telecommunications and hospitality, among others. Their software supports more than 25 billion interactions every year.
With cloud contact center solutions from Genesys, you can enhance your team's ability to efficiently address client concerns. These are just some of the advantages of selecting this supplier:
- A more personalized CX, driven by predictive analytics and multi-channel communication capabilities
- Higher productivity due to contact center software that automates routine admin tasks
- More first-contact resolutions, thanks to a platform that quickly routes customers to the right resource
Genesys Products: Leverage Leading Customer Engagement and Employee Management Platforms
If you're a contact center manager searching for software that will support stronger relationships, this vendor offers several products with sophisticated capabilities for managing the customer journey. All of these options give agents all the information they need to quickly address clients' issues in one unified platform.
This intuitive contact center application is ideal for mid-sized call centers and comes with the following features. Please note that this is not an exhaustive list.
- Easy deployment and account set-up
- Interactive dashboards for streamlined management of agents and interactions
- Multi-channel communications (SMS, email, web chat and voice)
- Zero hardware requirements
- Subscription options that allow you to only pay for the resources you need
- Integration with existing systems (e.g., Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics, Zendesk, and more)
- Compliant with HIPAA, PCI DSS – Secure Pause and GDPR
This reliable CX application serves as a comprehensive omnichannel contact center platform for mid-market businesses and large companies. This product's notable capabilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Integration with popular workforce management providers
- IEX TotalView
- Aspect eWFM
- Blue Pumpkin/Witness/Verint
- Compliant with HIPAA, PCI DSS – Secure IVR, PCI DSS – Secure Pause and GDPR
Created specifically for larger enterprises and Fortune 500 companies, this omnichannel platform has a robust engine and allows for extensive customization. Here are just some of its key characteristics:
- Predictive matching to direct customers to the best resources
- Automation of self-service dialogues, driven by Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Single pane that offers insights into performance metrics across all channels
- Compliant with PCI DSS – Secure IVR, PCI DSS – Secure Pause, HIPAA and GDPR
Compare Genesys to Your Other Options With Help From Our Cloud Consultants
If you're shopping for a cloud contact center solution, our team of senior trusted advisors has experience working with products from Genesys as well as other suppliers of cutting-edge communications software. We can provide you with an objective, side-by-side comparison of different products to help you decide which one best fulfills your company's requirements.
For more information, please contact our team of expert cloud consultants at 877-599-3999 or email@example.com.
Contact us today by calling 877-599-3999 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.Contact Stratosphere
Read about how our advisors identified the ideal cloud contact center platform for a medical supply company.Read Case Study