At Stratosphere Networks, we'll provide you with a variety of IT solutions including proactive, 24/7 system monitoring, backup and recovery plans, and cloud computing services.
Stratosphere is recognized as a top IT provider by online publications such as hiredMYway , MSPMentor and CompTIA. With our tech consultants on your team, you'll never have to worry about excessive system downtime or unexpected data loss. Even if you do experience server failure, you won't lose countless numbers of employee hours, as we'll set you up with a temporary server and Internet connection while the problem is being fixed. We also have offices all over the country, and can provide you with onsite assistance no matter your location.To sum it all up, here's what Stratosphere will provide...
- 24/7/365 Proactive Server Monitoring to avoid data loss and excessive system downtime (we even work on holidays!)
- Virtualization and Cloud services to provide your business with fast and efficient ways to retrieve important information
- Backup and Recovery plans to make sure that if you do experience system downtime, it won't affect your employees' productivity
- Nationwide assistance with immediate response times. 95 percent of our calls are solved on first contact, but should you need extra assistance we'll send a technician that same day to your location
- Web Design and SEO plans that are customized for your business to increase SEO results and boost visibility
10 Tech Stats for CIOs
29% of Americans say their phone is the first thing they look at in the morning, and the last thing they look at before going to bed.
According to IBM, 50% of consumers use two more devices during the purchase process. It's essential that sites are mobile-friendly.
60% of consumers expect a website to load on their mobile device in less than 3 seconds.
100 hours of video uploaded on YouTube every sixty seconds.
YouTube reaches more 18-34 year olds in the US than any cable network.
However, 70% of YouTube traffic comes from outside the US.
The cloud is expected to create 14 million jobs by 2014.
According to IDC, by 2015 one of every seven dollars spent on package software, server and storage offerings will be through public clouds.
McKinsey reported that 15 out of 17 sectors in the United States have more data stored per company than the US Library of Congress.
Everyday, 2.5 billion gigabytes of data are created. Every month, that number doubles(IBM)
Our Backup and Recovery plans are customized to ensure that all of your data is protected, as our team proactively monitors your servers 24/7...Read more
Telecommunication systems allow businesses to collaborate with their employees regardless of location...Read more