At Stratosphere Networks, our advisors can connect you with leading suppliers of IT solutions such as proactive, 24/7 system monitoring, backup and recovery plans, and cloud computing services.
With our strategic IT consultants on your team, you'll never have to worry about excessive system downtime or unexpected data loss. Even if you do experience server failure, you won't lose countless numbers of employee hours, as your support provider can set you up with a temporary server and Internet connection while the problem is being fixed.To sum it all up, our advisors can connect you with leading providers of the following services and solutions...
- 24/7/365 Proactive Server Monitoring to avoid data loss and excessive system downtime (we even work on holidays!)
- Virtualization and Cloud services to provide your business with fast and efficient ways to retrieve important information
- Backup and Recovery plans to make sure that if you do experience system downtime, it won't affect your employees' productivity
- Nationwide assistance with immediate response times. 95 percent of our calls are solved on first contact, but should you need extra assistance we'll send a technician that same day to your location
- Web Design and SEO plans that are customized for your business to increase SEO results and boost visibility
Check out our Testimonials and Case Studies from current clients.
10 Tech Stats for CIOs
29% of Americans say their phone is the first thing they look at in the morning, and the last thing they look at before going to bed.
According to IBM, 50% of consumers use two more devices during the purchase process. It's essential that sites are mobile-friendly.
60% of consumers expect a website to load on their mobile device in less than 3 seconds.
100 hours of video uploaded on YouTube every sixty seconds.
YouTube reaches more 18-34 year olds in the US than any cable network.
However, 70% of YouTube traffic comes from outside the US.
The cloud is expected to create 14 million jobs by 2014.
According to IDC, by 2015 one of every seven dollars spent on package software, server and storage offerings will be through public clouds.
McKinsey reported that 15 out of 17 sectors in the United States have more data stored per company than the US Library of Congress.
Everyday, 2.5 billion gigabytes of data are created. Every month, that number doubles(IBM)
What CIOs Should Know About the Cloud
Cloud computing is a great solution for every business in any industry, and Stratosphere Networks has all of the latest technologies to provide your business with a smooth transition to the cloud...Read more
What CIOs Should Know About Business Continuity/Backup Disaster Recovery
Our Backup and Recovery plans are customized to ensure that all of your data is protected, as our team proactively monitors your servers 24/7...Read more
What CIO's should know about Unified Communications
Telecommunication systems allow businesses to collaborate with their employees regardless of location...Read more