In order to serve as a trusted advisor to our clients, we need to stay up to speed with the latest IT trends and solutions. To achieve that, our team of IT experts attends weekly training sessions conducted by various IT solution providers. Based on our extensive experience and sales volume with the suppliers, we receive exclusive, direct and usually in person training from these vendors. Our Tech Talks blog series offers a snapshot of these educational sessions.
Did you know that one of Stratosphere Networks’ key partners is an award-winning provider of cloud solutions from Microsoft, Google, and Workplace by Facebook? Our expert team recently met with this partner to review their offerings for mid-size businesses and enterprises seeking high-quality cloud-based solutions. This organization – a Microsoft National Solutions Provider and Google Cloud Premier Partner – has served more than 2,400 clients, completed over 2,000 projects, and migrated more than 25 million users to the cloud.
Provider Overview: Awards and Success Stories
This partner company has a solid track record as a top cloud solution provider and has earned numerous accolades for their work. Here are just a few examples of awards they’ve won in recent years:
- Google Maps Global Partner of the Year
- Microsoft Partner of the Year
- Microsoft Health Innovation Award
- Google Cloud Americas Partner Award
- Global Partner of the Year for Google Maps
They serve businesses across a variety of industries, including healthcare, manufacturing, entertainment, and more. Their cloud solutions have helped many organizations become more efficient and optimize operations. These are just a couple of success stories illustrating the impact of their work:
- Migrating more than 6,000 users to Google G Suite for Digital First Media
- Helping the Seattle Department of Transportation contain costs with dotMaps
- Empowering the University of Iowa Foundation to support a mobile workforce with Microsoft EMS
This cloud solution provider has also worked with a number of large and well-known companies such as BMW, Mazda, Office Depot, Forever 21, and Kaiser Permanente, just to name a few.
Featured Cloud-Based Offerings
Our partner provides a range of industry leading cloud solutions. Here’s a quick rundown of some of their key offerings:
- Microsoft Office 365: Boost efficiency with this suite of powerful business tools, including Skype for Business, Outlook, Word, Excel, and more.
- Microsoft Azure: Contain costs while boosting IT security and flexibility with sign on across devices, access management features, backup and geo-replication.
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM: Gain access to advanced tools such as customer data automation, account planning, marketing management, and social listening and analytics.
- G Suite: Give your end users top-notch collaboration capabilities with Google Drive, Sheets, Docs, Hangouts, and Gmail.
- Google Cloud Platform: Select elements to fit your unique business needs and leverage full management services and virtual machines for storage and processing.
- Google Maps: Engage your customers and enhance their experience with access to several available Google Maps APIs.
- Workplace: Facilitate communication and collaboration with a familiar social networking platform. Workplace allows users to connect via video, text-based chat, likes, shares, groups, and more. It’s also entirely separate from users’ personal Facebook accounts.
If you’d like to learn more, our team of expert cloud consultants can work with you to determine how these cloud solutions might be able to benefit your company based on your unique needs and goals. Our vendor agnostic approach, experience with numerous IT solutions, and partnerships with a wide range of providers and suppliers means that we can serve as your trusted advisor and save you the time, money, and hassle that goes along with evaluating different vendors on your own.
Additionally, if you talk directly with a vendor, you’ll only get their sales pitch. Our consultants can provide a more objective viewpoint and tell you everything you need to know about a solution’s weaknesses as well as its strengths. For more information about our cloud consultants and Chicago IT support services, please call 877-599-3999 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.