For businesses focused on customer experience (CX), the right contact center solution can make a significant difference. Your contact center agents are on the front lines of customer relationship management. Our trusted advisors can efficiently identify an advanced Contact Center as a Service (CCaaS) platform that helps your agents deliver the kind of service that keeps clients coming back and makes you stand out from the competition.
Why You Should Move Your Contact Center to the Cloud
Many businesses have moved away from on-premises infrastructure and opted to deploy cloud contact center solutions to accommodate mobile and remote workers. Cloud-delivered contact center software can benefit your business in the following ways:
- Cost containment: CCaaS platforms often cost less than on-prem solutions because of greater reliability and the elimination of hardware-related expenses.
- More flexibility: With a cloud solution, you can quickly scale your contact center to adjust for growth or seasonal fluctuations in demand.
- Remote work capabilities: Your agents can access CCaaS software from any device or location. This can also expand your pool of potential workers by allowing you to hire agents outside of your geographic area.
- Mobility: Most cloud contact center software is accessible via a mobile application, so your agents can communicate with clients on the go.
- Less downtime: Even if your on-site infrastructure goes down, your team members will still be able to access a cloud contact center solution. Many CCaaS suppliers guarantee 99.99 percent uptime.
Key Features to Look for in a Cloud Contact Center Platform
There are numerous cloud contact center solutions on the market with various capabilities to boost productivity and support a better CX. Here are just a few notable features you might want to look for in a CCaaS platform, depending on your needs and goals.
- Skills-based routing
- Omni-channel communications
- Advanced analytics
- Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS) and CRM integration
- Built-in security controls
- Compatible SD-WAN from the same supplier
- Screen pops with client information for better service
- White-glove implementation and support services from the supplier
Find Your Ideal CCaaS Solution With Help From Our Trusted Advisors
Given how many CCaaS suppliers there are, it would take you dozens of hours to research them all on your own. Save yourself the time by allowing our trusted technology advisors to leverage their extensive experience in the cloud contact center solution space, our partner network and advanced tools to rapidly identify the options that make the most sense for your business.
Our advisors can vet and demo multiple Chicago cloud contact center options to help you find the right fit for your organization. Here are some of the main reasons why our current clients rely on our advisory services:
- No charge for our advisory services
- Price parity guarantee that working with us won't cost more than going straight to the supplier
- Objective assessment of each solution since all our partners pay us about the same rate
- More than 15 years of experience in the IT industry and in-depth CCaaS knowledge
- Exclusive access to advanced solutions from suppliers that don't have a direct salesforce
- Expert guidance based on your company's pain points, requirements and objectives
Case Study: Stratosphere Trusted Advisors Find Ideal CCaaS Solution for Fortune 100 Company
To see a real-world example of our advisory skills in action, check out this case study detailing how our advisors helped a Fortune 100 company with locations worldwide find their ideal CCaaS platform.
The firm saved a considerable amount of time and money by relying on our advisory services. Read the entire case study here:Read Case Study
Connect with our advisors and take the first step toward finding the ideal cloud contact center solution for your Chicago business by calling 877-599-3999 or emailing email@example.com.Contact Stratosphere