The IT security threat landscape is constantly changing. Faced with rapidly evolving malware, traditional cybersecurity solutions like anti-virus programs that rely on signatures and heuristics to identify known threats can only do so much. It's just a matter of time before cybercriminals find a way to bypass your anti-virus software.
What Happens When Anti-Virus and Other Traditional Solutions Fail?
When a malicious program makes its way past basic endpoint and network security measures, the resulting breach can come at a high cost to your business, especially if you don't detect and address it for a while.
- 197 days: The average amount of time it takes to identify a data breach (Source: IBM)
- 69 days: The average amount of time it takes to contain a breach (Source: IBM)
- 54 percent: Portion of all cyberattacks that result in financial damages greater than $500,000 (Source: Cisco)
Stratosphere's Solution: Network and Endpoint MDR Combined With SOC Services
For businesses seeking an advanced level of protection from cybersecurity threats, MDR supplements existing security solutions and proactively combats constantly evolving malware by combining MDR technology with the human element of our Security Operations Center (SOC) services. Our MDR solutions scan for suspicious behavior and respond automatically based on threat intel. In the case of threats MDR can't categorize, it refers the problem to a security analyst who can review it and, if necessary, sound an alarm.
Arm yourself in the battle against a whole galaxy of IT security threats with these next-gen tools from Stratosphere. Each focuses on different aspects of your IT environment to achieve comprehensive coverage.
- Network MDR: Thanks to proactive monitoring, our network MDR solution will quickly identify and respond to any malicious programs that infiltrate your network.
- Endpoint MDR: This industry-leading endpoint guarding solution collects and analyzes indicators called "persistence mechanisms" from servers, laptops, and desktops. When it IDs a threat, it will deliver not only an alert but also instructions for remediation.
- Internal security scanning: This cutting-edge security tool leverages machine learning and intelligent tagging to identify internal threats and unusual activity located behind your firewall. Additionally, once it pinpoints a threat, it offers instructions to ensure speedy remediation.
Get Comprehensive Support Services From Certified Security Experts
In the event that our MDR solutions notify us that your IT environment has been compromised, the certified security analysts at our SOC will provide you with vital information about the issue and guidance on how to mitigate the threat. Let our cybersecurity experts give your in-house IT team the boost they need to fend off cybercrime. Alternately, for businesses without internal IT teams, our professionals can deliver actionable incident response assistance at an additional cost.
With cybercriminals tirelessly coming up with new strategies and producing new malware designed to get past old-school defenses like anti-virus, MDR can make a big difference in helping your organization reduce your risk levels and avoid extensive data breach damage. Learn more about our MDR solutions today by calling 877-599-3999 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.