In order to serve as a trusted advisor to our clients, we need to stay up to speed with the latest IT trends and solutions. To achieve that, our team of IT experts attends weekly training sessions conducted by various IT solution providers. Based on our extensive experience and sales volume with the suppliers, we receive exclusive, direct and usually in person training from these vendors. Our Tech Talks blog series offers a snapshot of these educational sessions.
Did you know there’s a unified communications (UC) solution provider based here in Chicago that’s focused on small to midsize businesses and is a pioneer in the cloud phone system space? Since its founding in 2006, S-NET has become a leading telecom partner for companies in the Chicago area. Our team of cloud consultants recently met with S-NET representatives to discuss their services and solutions. Here’s everything you need to know about who they are, what they do, and how they can help your business.
S-NET started out with the goal of providing SMBs with a reliable telecom solution. Over the years, the company has grown significantly and now offers a wide range of business solutions, including software-defined networking (SD-WAN), voice over IP (VoIP), mobility solutions, fiber internet, and cloud phone systems.
The company has made a name for itself not only as an early adopter of cloud-based solutions but also by providing best-in-class customer service and paying precise attention to detail. Here are just some of the key attributes that have made them a leader in the telecom industry in Chicago:
- White glove approach to setup and installation
- More than 50,000 phones deployed on the S-NET system
- High long-term customer satisfaction rate
- Built on decades of combined industry knowledge and experience
- Locally owned
S-NET offers a full suite of cloud-based solutions to simplify communications for businesses. The cutting-edge products they offer include the following:
- SD-WAN: This revolutionary networking solution allows businesses to leverage a reliable, secure, and flexible cloud-based network without MPLS connections or pricey dedicated circuits. Benefits of this offering include lower ongoing operational costs and enhanced cloud-based business application performance.
- VoIP: Utilizing S-NET’s Cloud Phone System means your company doesn’t have to worry about upgrading, since new features and updates get rolled out and installed automatically. Additionally, the system lets your team members work from anywhere and at any time, whether they’re in the office, at home or on the go. There’s no hardware to worry about maintaining, and it comes with a tool that allows admins or end users to manage their systems.
- Mobility: Today’s workforce is increasingly mobile. S-NET Connect Desktop and S-NET Connect Mobile Applications allow your team members to stay in touch no matter where they are. This solution is ideal for organizations with multiple locations and/or remote workers.
- Fiber internet: Gain access to dedicated, high-speed bandwidth with S-NET’s Fiber Solutions. These offerings support data transfers of up to 10 GB and can help businesses connect customer sites, colocation data centers, and secure information repositories.
- Cloud solutions: The benefits of cloud contact center offerings from S-NET include flexibility, easy management, and built-in analytics tracking that lets you measure the number of calls and call duration, in addition to listening to live calls. Additionally, the S-NET system allows for management of call queues, call recording, and overall optimization of your company’s call service.
If you’d like to learn more about cloud-based business solutions from S-NET, don’t hesitate to contact our team of cloud consultants today. We have an extensive partner network and experience working with various IT solutions, which allows us to serve as a trusted advisor to our clients seeking solutions that meet their unique needs. If you contact vendors directly, you’ll learn about the benefits their products offer, but we can give you an objective assessment of the pros and cons of different solutions. Speak to our tech experts today by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 877-599-3999.