In order to serve as a trusted advisor to our clients, we need to stay up to speed with the latest IT trends and solutions. To achieve that, our team of IT experts attends weekly training sessions conducted by various IT solution providers. Based on our extensive experience and sales volume with the suppliers, we receive exclusive, direct and usually in-person training from these vendors. Our Tech Talks blog series offers a snapshot of these educational sessions.
No matter which industry you’re in, reliable communications solutions are vital for any organization looking to achieve maximum efficiency and deliver exceptional customer service. That’s especially true for companies with multiple locations that need to stay connected. If you’re in the market for advanced solutions and services for numerous sites, you might want to consider Granite. Representatives from Granite recently sat down with our team of senior trusted advisors to discuss what this vendor has to offer and how they can help companies looking for best-in-class telecom solutions. Here’s a brief overview of this supplier and how their products can potentially benefit you.
Founded in 2002 and based in Quincy, Mass., Granite is one of the top communications solution providers for companies with multiple locations in North America. They serve as a one-stop shop for internet, voice, data, wireless, video and secure networking options – combining various vendors and invoices into one discounted bill to make life easier for business leaders.
Granite offers access to hundreds of carriers and upwards of 97 percent coverage. This solution supplier has served more than 650,000 locations and over 85 Fortune 100 customers. Additionally, they offer top-notch 24/7/365 customer service, with an average call answer time of under eight seconds.
Granite delivers a wide range of solutions and services, from dedicate internet and broadband/cable to SD-WAN, MPLS and hosted voice. The following are some of their main product categories.
- Mobility: This supplier’s enterprise mobility offering gives you access to the four major U.S. mobile operators and multiple Canadian/international ones through one platform.
- Access/data: Granite’s suite of scalable data products include internet access, WAN wireless access and MPLS.
- Network integration: The vendor’s engineers and project management experts can install communications solutions and/or integrate new products into your IT environment. Network integration services include structured cabling projects, on-premise PBX, managed Wi-Fi deployments and more.
- Voice: Granite delivers a range of reliable and scalable telephony solutions, including hosted PBX, SIP Trunking, hosted voice and more.
Additionally, this supplier stands out from the competition due to the following key differentiating factors:
- Nationwide flat rate on all products
- Cross-carrier pooling
- ETF relief
- Construction relief
- And more
If you’d like to learn more about communication solutions from Granite and/or other suppliers, our team of trusted advisors can assist you. Our extensive partner network includes a wide range of vendors, and we can provide you with objective insights and side-by-side comparisons of your different options. Additionally, because of our price parity guarantee, working with us won’t cost you any more than you’d pay if you went directly to the supplier.
Learn more and connect with our expert advisors today by calling 877-599-3999 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.