In order to serve as a trusted advisor to our clients, we need to stay up to speed with the latest IT trends and solutions. To achieve that, our team of IT experts attends weekly training sessions conducted by various IT solution providers. Based on our extensive experience and sales volume with the suppliers, we receive exclusive, direct and usually in-person training from these suppliers. Our Tech Talks blog series offers a snapshot of these educational sessions.
A rapidly growing manufacturing firm ran into issues due to increasing onboarding and accounting workloads related to new employees and clients. To make the situation more manageable, the company turned to one of our trusted partners for robotic process automation (RPA). Bots took over mundane tasks such as processing customer payment applications; opening and processing vendor accounts payable invoices; and emailing, faxing and printing client invoices. Now the human team members have more time to handle other obligations.
That’s merely one example of how RPA can help businesses increase productivity with the power of automation. If your workers are bogged down with tedious tasks, you should consider working with our partner to free up their time for more engaging projects. Our trusted advisors recently met with representatives of this RPA solution supplier to go over their portfolio. Here are some highlights of what we learned about their background and their robotic process automation services.
This Wisconsin-based RPA services supplier was founded in 2019. However, their team has more than 20 years’ worth of experience in software, telecommunications and Software as a Service (SaaS). The company’s founders are seasoned entrepreneurs who understand that there’s no one-size-fits-all approach for businesses. Their RPA services team will gain an in-depth understanding of your specific situation and craft customized solutions to meet your needs. The supplier is also a UiPath Service Network certified Diamond Partner with more than 100 UiPath certifications.
Featured offerings: Robotic process automation services
This supplier offers a range of robotic process automation services and solutions to streamline operations for businesses across various industries, such as accounting, banking, insurance, manufacturing, mortgage, and non-profit. Their services include the following:
- UiPath RPA implementation: This supplier’s RPA developers can design and deploy UiPath bots to increase efficiency within your organization.
- Process consulting: Get insights from a team of experts into ways your organization can leverage automation to improve processes and achieve the best possible return on investment.
- RPA development: Leading RPA developers can build new solutions from the ground up, provide co-development services for your in-house devs, train and support your team members, and deliver ongoing support.
- RPA monitoring: Automation experts will keep an eye on your RPA solutions to ensure everything is running correctly.
- Ongoing RPA training and support: RPA experts can train your team and provide maintenance and support services for optimal performance.
- RPA as a Service: Sit back and stop worrying about RPA projects with a service offering customized according to your organization’s requirements.
Because robots make fewer errors than humans and don’t need breaks or vacations, RPA solutions can take care of humdrum daily obligations more efficiently and for a lower cost. When you add up the savings, you could potentially reduce spending by thousands per year by automating certain functions, such as the following:
- On- and off-boarding staff
- Order tracking in your contact center
- Background checks for prospective staff members
- Compliance reporting
- And more
If you’re interested in learning more about RPA services from this supplier and others in the automation solution space, our trusted advisors can leverage advanced tools along with their extensive tech industry experience to produce comparison matrices that include all your options. Additionally, our price parity guarantee means that working with us won’t cost more than going directly to the provider. Our advisory services typically save our clients a significant amount of time and money they would have otherwise spent shopping around and researching different products on their own.
To learn more about our services and connect with our advisors, please call 877-599-3999 or email email@example.com.