In order to serve as a trusted advisor to our clients, we need to stay up to speed with the latest IT trends and solutions. To achieve that, our team of IT experts attends weekly training sessions conducted by various IT solution providers. Based on our extensive experience and sales volume with the suppliers, we receive exclusive, direct and usually in person training from these vendors. Our Tech Talks blog series offers a snapshot of these educational sessions.
Would you like to make your life easier by combining your voice and internet services, so that you only have one bill and a single number to call for support for all sites? Then you might want to consider one of our partners, Spectrotel, a leading telecommunications service provider that combines voice, internet, and cloud services. Our team of expert consultants recently met with representatives from Spectrotel to go over their solutions and services. Here’s a quick rundown of everything you should know about this supplier.
Spectrotel is headquartered in Neptune, New Jersey, and has delivered affordable, customized integrated communications services to companies of all sizes since 1996. As a telecom services aggregator, Spectrotel offers access to more than 250 providers and can deliver whatever combination of service, carrier, speed and location best suits your business. This supplier’s solutions are flexible and scalable to meet the evolving needs of organizations operating in the digital age.
Spectrotel sources top-notch underlying transport services from leading network providers and serves as the single point of contact for sales, provisioning, repair, and more. This provider aims to make purchasing, implementation, billing and service simpler with affordable and personalized telecom solutions.
Spectrotel delivers high-quality integrated telecom services to multi-site businesses of all sizes nationwide. Here are some of their key service categories.
If you’re looking for best-in-class network services, Spectrotel can put together a customized solution that precisely matches your company’s requirements. Network services include the following:
- Virtual network services: These encompass Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS), Virtual Private LAN Service (VPLS), and Ethernet Virtual Private LAN (TLS EVPLAN).
- Dedicated network services: These include Fiber Ethernet Private Line (EPL), traditional private line, Transparent LAN Service (TLS) and other high-bandwidth services.
- Internet over anything: This category covers Internet over fiber, broadband, wireless, and cable, among other services.
- Managed network services: Get managed telecom and networking services such as SD-WAN.
Optimize your business telecom network operations with the highest quality phone system solutions. Voice services from Spectrotel include the following:
- VoIP services: These cover SIP lines, native SIP trunks, SIP PRI and PBX cloud solutions.
- Conferencing services: These services include audio and web conferencing.
- Dedicated voice services: This supplier offers voice T1, PRO, standard integrated T1 and dynamic integrated T1.
- Business calling services: Get business lines, Centrex lines, toll free service, remote call forwarding, and/or local and long distance service.
For more information about services and solutions from Spectrotel, contact our team of senior trusted advisors. Our team members have years of experience working with various offerings from the many suppliers in our partner network. They can leverage their expertise to help objectively identify which solution provider will best fulfill your organization’s specific requirements. Our portfolio includes other service aggregators like Spectrotel, and we can carry out an objective analysis comparing all of them for you.
Additionally, working with us won’t cost you any more than going directly to the supplier because of our price parity guarantee. Contact our expert consultants today by calling 877-599-3999 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.