At a time when customer experience (CX) is quickly becoming the No. 1 factor in determining business success, companies can't afford to overlook the importance of modern communication capabilities. Clients today want to have the option to contact you in ways other than calling. Our high-tech world has changed their expectations: They might be more comfortable texting, emailing, chatting and instant messaging with customer service reps. Avaya, one of our trusted partners, is a leading provider of cutting-edge communications systems that help businesses of all sizes adapt to those new consumer standards, tackle digital transformation and stand out in an increasingly high-tech world.
Why Businesses Turn to Avaya for Communication and Collaboration
Since 2000, Avaya has provided businesses of all sizes around the world with high-quality solutions to facilitate effective communication and collaboration. This supplier is dedicated to helping companies leverage new and innovative technologies (such as the cloud and Artificial Intelligence) to improve engagement and connections with clients, as well as allow their employees to work together more effectively than ever before.
More than 90 percent of the biggest businesses in the U.S. rely on Avaya solutions, and the supplier serves thousands of customers in more than 175 countries around the world. There are plenty of reasons why so many organizations across various industries – including healthcare, hospitality, higher education and more – depend on this provider for some of their most vital organizational capabilities. Here are just a few that stand out.
- Decades of experience and expertise in the business communications space
- Ability to serve companies of all sizes, from SMBs to large enterprises
- Focus on digital transformation and improving CX
- More than 4,000 partners around the world
Avaya Products: Create Stronger Connections
This solution provider offers a range of products and solutions that can transform how your team communicates and ensure your customers have the best possible experience when they engage with your organization. Their main solution categories include the following:
- Contact Center: Enhance both the customer and employee experiences with cutting-edge contact center solutions – available on-premise or via public, private or hybrid cloud setup. Leverage features like real-time analytics, omnichannel communications, access to customer background info for context, and more.
- Unified Communications (UC): Avaya delivers all kinds of UC products, whether you're interested in a public cloud, private cloud, on-premise or hybrid solution. These offerings drive productivity and streamline communications by serving as a single platform for calling, messaging, meetings, collaboration and more.
- Phones and other devices: This supplier maintains a portfolio of best-in-class devices, including desktop phones, wireless handsets, conference phones, video systems and more.
- Solutions for specific industries: Avaya can address the unique requirements of organizations in a wide range of industries, from government to financial services to sports.
- Solutions for specific business needs: This supplier offers solutions tailored to serve specific objectives – such as enhancing CX, teamwork and/or digital transformation. Avaya also delivers products made specifically for SMBs.
- Services: Get the most out of your investments in business communications solutions with expert assistance from Avaya – including professional, managed, learning, and support services.
To learn more about business communications solutions from Avaya, get in touch with us today by calling 877-599-3999 or emailing email@example.com.