Whatever the reason, if you aren’t happy with your IT services provider and feel they aren’t meeting your needs, it might be time to move on to another source of support that’s a better fit for your business. Here are five signs that it’s time to break up with your current IT provider.
1. They aren’t responsive. If you report an issue to your IT service provider and don’t hear back from them until days later, your business could benefit from switching to a company that offers fast reactive support. The Stratosphere Networks helpdesk, for example, answers customers’ questions within seconds, and we’ll address any issues in 4 hours or less under our Service Level Agreement.
2. They don’t offer 24/7 proactive monitoring. It’s not enough to simply react to IT issues as they occur. A service provider that really cares about keeping your business up and running will also monitor your device, network, and/or application activity around the clock to identify and address any vulnerabilities before they lead to outages. Finding a new support provider that offers 24/7/365 proactive monitoring can help you maximize uptime and stop IT problems from decreasing your employees’ productivity.
3. They haven’t helped you create a long-term plan. It’s easy to get so preoccupied with day-to-day IT issues that you forget to plan for the future. However, it’s important to have a long-term, comprehensive plan for your IT that supports your business goals. If your current IT provider can’t offer you the expertise and guidance you need to create a customized, cohesive roadmap/support plan, then you might want to start searching for a service provider that has the resources to ensure your business stays competitive and profitable long-term.
4. You have to deal with unexpected fees and/or unreasonable price increases. Some IT providers might have hidden fees that you don’t find out about until they’re onsite. Additionally, some might raise their rates each year by more than the typical 2 to 4 percent increase needed to offset inflation. If you’re faced with unexpected fees and/or excessive rate hikes, you could save money by finding an IT provider that delivers a true flat rate program.
5. You have to explain your issues over and over – and they still don’t get fixed. It can be extremely frustrating and harmful for your business if you have to keep explaining the same IT troubles over and over again, and your IT support provider just can’t seem to fix them (or they tell you it’s impossible to fix). Solve your recurring problems once and for all by finding a new IT provider that listens to you the first time and works to address the root cause of your issues.
Stratosphere Networks offers comprehensive IT services that can benefit your business with quick response times, true flat rate IT support, in-depth customized roadmaps, 24/7 proactive monitoring, and pinpointing the root cause of every issue to prevent reoccurrences. If you’re considering switching IT providers and would like to learn more about how Stratosphere can give you a competitive edge, contact us today by calling 855-599-9994 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.