In order to serve as a trusted advisor to our clients, we need to stay up to speed with the latest IT trends and solutions. To achieve that, our team of IT experts attends weekly training sessions conducted by various IT solution providers. Based on our extensive experience and sales volume with the suppliers, we receive exclusive, direct and usually in person training from these vendors. Our Tech Talks blog series offers a snapshot of these educational sessions.
If your company already uses Zendesk, Slack, Salesforce, or any of the other applications pictured below, you might be interested in this cloud contact center solution. Our team recently met with representatives from Talkdesk to discuss their innovative contact center platform and the advantages it offers for organizations looking to boost their performance.
Talkdesk is a cloud contact center software provider based in San Francisco. Founded in 2011, the company aims to help businesses improve client experiences with a contact center solution that adapts to changing customer service needs. Talkdesk serves more than 30,000 end users in more than 50 countries and has been identified by Forbes, G2 Crowd, and others as a leader in the cloud solution provider space and contact center industry.
Featured Offering: 5 Key Business Benefits
A growing number of businesses leverage this cloud-based contact center solution for a wide range of reasons, but here are some of the key advantages that make Talkdesk a popular choice for organizations looking to enhance customer service and increase efficiency.
1. Simplicity. Setting up Talkdesk’s cloud contact center platform is easy if you have a computer, headset, and an internet connection. Because it’s cloud-based, its deployment requires little labor and takes only 3-4 weeks. It’s also easy to use. For example, its Callbar feature, which lets end users see caller info without switching tabs, requires essentially no training.
2. Seamless integration with numerous apps. With upwards of 30 out-of-the-box CRM/helpdesk integrations, this solution merges with a wide range of applications.
3. Reliability. Talkdesk’s contact center solution offers exceptional reliability and high voice quality thanks to six global data centers and global low-latency architecture.
4. Adaptability. Because it’s based entirely in the cloud, this contact center offering can easily scale to match your company’s evolving needs.
5. Advanced analytical capabilities. Track your performance with real-time reporting abilities and predictive analytics.
As a TalkDesk partner, Stratosphere can not only help you evaluate how this cloud contact center solution can help your business but also inform you about how it compares to competing solutions. Our expert cloud consultants have experience working with various solutions from many different vendors, which allows us to serve as a trusted advisor to clients seeking cloud solutions and services. To learn more, please email email@example.com or call 877-599-3999.