In order to serve as a trusted advisor to our clients, we need to stay up to speed with the latest IT trends and solutions. To achieve that, our team of IT experts attends weekly training sessions conducted by various IT solution providers. Based on our extensive experience and sales volume with the suppliers, we receive exclusive, direct and usually in person training from these vendors. Our Tech Talks blog series offers a snapshot of these educational sessions.
If you’re seeking a vendor that specializes in the Chicago market and offers a wide range of technology solutions, you might want to consider First Communications, a leading provider of IT solutions including managed services, voice and data. Representatives from First Communications met recently with our team of consultants to discuss the various products they have to offer and how they can help businesses grow and boost productivity. Here’s everything you should know about who they are and what they can do for you.
First Communications is based in Akron, Ohio, and also has a network management center in Chicago that’s available at all hours. Founded in 1998, this vendor has demonstrated dedication to combining top-notch customer service with reliable and secure next-generation technology solutions. They support upwards of 35,000 clients and have a network of more than 600 on-net wire centers.
First Communications stands out from the competition due to their hands-on approach to implementation and their commitment to delivering the best possible customer experience. They also offer very competitive pricing and the convenience of relying on one vendor and only having to worry about one bill for various IT solutions, from SD-WAN to internet to SIP Trunking.
This provider can supply your organization with various cutting-edge IT solutions. They align their offerings with their clients’ business objectives and also prioritize scalability to make room for future growth. Here are some of the notable products First Communications delivers.
- Internet: You can’t achieve success these days without a reliable, fast and secure internet connection. First Communications understands how essential internet is for your organization. They have affordable T1 services available in nearly every U.S. market, high-speed fiber internet, and Ethernet services – which are more scalable – in major metropolitan areas.
- Voice: Choose from numerous solutions that will allow your business to communicate effectively with colleagues, clients, suppliers and partners. First Communications Voice Services include traditional voice-only T1 and ISDN PRI, while Dynamic Voice and Data includes not only voice but also data services.
- Cloud IP PBX/Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS). A cloud IP PBX from First Communications offers all of the features of an on-premise PBX without as much capital expense, in addition to sequential and simultaneous calling and unified messaging. Additionally, end users can access the solution from anywhere, as long as they have an internet connection.
- SD-WAN: Businesses that increasingly rely on cloud solutions need more than what traditional WAN technology has to offer. Software-defined WAN dynamically routes critical apps and provides seamless bandwidth optimization. It also gives your organization more visibility into your WAN, improving your ability to monitor applications’ bandwidth usage.
- SIP Trunking: This solution lets data and voice communications use one network, which allows for greater flexibility and scalability as well as lower costs compared to traditional phone services.
- Ethernet: This is an ideal solution for growing companies with remote workers and/or multiple sites that need to securely access business critical applications. Get scalability and more bandwidth for less than the cost of comparable T1 or DS3 services.
- Data Center: First Communications Data Centers leverage a fully redundant infrastructure to offer 99.999 percent uptime, in addition to advanced security features and 24x7x365 access.
- 4G Backup: Downtime can be disastrous for your business, with fallout including lost clients, reputation damage and more. First Communications 4G LTE failover offers affordable and immediate alternate connections in case you lose your primary one, so you no longer have to stress about your network going down.
These are only some of the solutions First Communications has to offer. To learn more about their products and/or to get information about other vendors, please contact our team of expert cloud consultants. We have experience working with a wide range of solutions from numerous providers in our extensive partner network, which gives us the insight needed to serve as a trusted advisor to our clients. Additionally, partnering with us won’t cost you any more than going directly to the vendor due to our price parity guarantee.
Connect with us today by calling 877-599-3999 or emailing email@example.com.