In order to serve as a trusted advisor to our clients, we need to stay up to speed with the latest IT trends and solutions. To achieve that, our team of IT experts attends weekly training sessions conducted by various IT solution providers. Based on our extensive experience and sales volume with the suppliers, we receive exclusive, direct and usually in person training from these vendors. Our Tech Talks blog series offers a snapshot of these educational sessions.
Do you currently have Cisco CallManager or a Cisco phone system and want to implement a new unified communications (UC) platform while leveraging your existing investment? If so, we have a great opportunity for you. Our team recently met with representatives from CenturyLink, one of our partners, to review their UC and collaboration offerings. Here’s how they can benefit businesses looking to operate more efficiently.
CenturyLink, based in Monroe, Louisiana, is the second largest U.S. communications provider for global enterprise clients and serves customers in more than 60 countries. This provider offers a range of communications and data services for residential, business, governmental, and wholesale customers. The products and solutions CenturyLink delivers include connectivity solutions, hybrid IT and cloud, managed IT services, network security solutions, and real-time communications.
Featured Offering: Cisco WebEx Delivered by CenturyLink
If you’d like to leverage an existing Cisco solution while enhancing your UC capabilities, you might want to look into Cisco WebEx with the option of Cloud Connected Audio delivered by CenturyLink. Here are just some of the reasons why companies choose Cisco WebEx by CenturyLink.
- Cost containment: Clients with this solution can choose to be on-net with CenturyLink, and being on the telecom provider’s SIP network allows you to avoid PSTN and transport charges.
- Great efficiency: Utilizing CenturyLink’s network means you don’t need to own your own local to global dial plan footprint.
- Predictable prices: The solution’s per port cost structure makes for easier budgeting.
- No additional deployments: If you currently use Cisco for conferencing and leverage Cisco WebEx Cloud Connected Audio from CenturyLink, you’ll always have the latest Cisco WebEx version without the need for any more deployments.
- Seamless experience: This offering provides a fully integrated user experience with audio and web conferencing. You won’t have to juggle more than one vendor, customer care team or billing platform.
As a CenturyLink partner, Stratosphere can not only assist you in determining how this UC solution can help your business but also tell you how it compares to competing solutions. Our expert cloud consultants work with various solutions from a range of vendors, which allows us to serve as a trusted advisor to clients seeking cloud solutions and services. For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 877-599-3999.