In order to serve as a trusted advisor to our clients, we need to stay up to speed with the latest IT trends and solutions. To achieve that, our team of IT experts attends weekly training sessions conducted by various IT solution providers. Based on our extensive experience and sales volume with the suppliers, we receive exclusive, direct and usually in person training from these vendors. Our Tech Talks blog series offers a snapshot of these educational sessions.
Dealing with multiple vendors for telecom solutions can be time consuming, costly and stressful. If you’re looking for a single point of contact for a wide range of offerings – from software-defined WAN (SD-WAN) to unified communications as a service (UCaaS) and more – then MetTel, one of our partners, might be the right fit for you. Representatives from MetTel met with our team recently to go over their portfolio of solutions. Here’s a quick overview of who they are, what they do, and how their products can benefit your business.
MetTel is one of the nation’s leading providers of data, network, cloud and mobile IT solutions for both businesses and government agencies. Founded in 1996, the company provides a simple, one-stop option for services, billing, repairs, and provisioning, compared with complex multi-vendor set-ups. This communications vendor has an extensive portfolio of solutions, ranging from traditional voice services to Voice over IP (VoIP) to cloud managed services. The MetTel team creates customized solutions for organizations in a broad range of sectors, including financial services, retail, healthcare, and government.
No matter what kind of communications solution you need, MetTel likely offers it. This vendor’s tailored products run the gamut from traditional PBX to cloud-based offerings and mobility solutions. The types of solutions they provide include the following:
- Advanced voice. Choose from a wide array of high-quality voice solutions that can help your organization boost productivity and optimize operations. These solutions include cloud PBX, digital voice, unified communications (UC), SIP trunking, audio and web conferencing, and SIP PRI.
- Mobility. Get the tools you need to succeed in an increasingly mobile world. Mobility solutions from this vendor Internet of Things, fleet management, enterprise mobility management, mobile device management, telehealth solutions, and more.
- Data and network. Gain access to advanced data and network solutions to meet your telecom needs, including SD-WAN, managed routers and WiFi, cable internet, ethernet, business fiber, line of sight broadband, and data T1.
- Cloud solutions. Cloud-based offerings from MetTel can help your organization with security, storage, business continuity, disaster recovery and more.
- Security solutions. With cybersecurity threats evolving on a daily basis, ensuring your data stays secure is more vital than ever. Protect your organization with solutions like a cloud-managed firewall, onsite managed firewall, and cloud-based DDoS protection.
- Traditional offerings. If your business needs traditional telecom solutions, MetTel provides local and long distance services, business lines, PBX trunks, high-speed internet, point-to-point private lines, and more.
If you’d like to learn more about these offerings, feel free to reach out to our expert consulting team today. Our team members’ vendor agnostic approach and access to our extensive partner network means that they can provide an objective assessment of different IT solutions with your organization’s unique needs in mind. Working with us rather than engaging directly with vendors lets you see the big picture and learn about the pros and cons of each solution. Contact us today by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 877-599-3999.