In order to serve as a trusted advisor to our clients, we need to stay up to speed with the latest IT trends and solutions. To achieve that, our team of IT experts attends weekly training sessions conducted by various IT solution providers. Based on our extensive experience and sales volume with the suppliers, we receive exclusive, direct and usually in person training from these vendors. Our Tech Talks blog series offers a snapshot of these educational sessions.
A new brand has emerged in the data center and hybrid IT provider space: Flexential. The new name resulted from the re-branding of the company formed when ViaWest and Peak 10 merged in August 2017. Our team of expert cloud consultants recently had a discussion with a Flexential representative to discuss the solutions and services they offer.
The company provides data center solutions including colocation, managed solutions, cloud, and professional services. With assets including 41 data centers, 100Gb of network backbone and 95 megawatts of power, the provider serves more than 4,200 customers in the U.S. and Canada across more than 31 industries. Additionally, the organization can ensure compliance with industry regulations including HIPAA, HITRUST, SOC 3, SSAE 18, ISO 27001, and PCI DSS.
Here’s a quick overview of just some of the services and solutions the data center provider offers to clients.
- Colocation involves clients renting space from a data center provider for servers and other IT equipment. Flexential’s colocation services include a network capacity of 100 Gbps (scalable to 400 Gbps).
- Cloud platforms and services from this provider include private and public options, as well as managed AWS and dedicated servers. The organization also offers application and database services, storage management, and backup and disaster recovery, among other cloud solutions.
- Security services and solutions from this hybrid IT provider include HIPAA and PCI compliant cloud, compliant colocation services, compliance support for AWS, and more.
- Disaster recovery services encompass disaster recovery planning, disaster recovery as a service (DRaaS), and database recovery for your business.
- Network connectivity solutions from this provider include a wide range of low-latency and high-capacity solutions based on a 100 gigabit backbone that can easily handle traffic spikes.
If you’d like to learn more about solutions and services from this provider, our team of expert cloud consultants can offer an informed and objective perspective. Our vendor agnostic approach and experience with a wide range of IT solutions allow us to serve as a trusted advisor to clients seeking solutions that meet their unique business needs.
Compared to talking directly to a vendor, working with our team will help you see the big picture, including each offering’s solutions as well as its strengths. For more information about our consulting services and Chicago IT support offerings, please call 877-599-3999 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.