Adapting to an increasingly digital world was already a priority for many businesses before 2020. Now, the COVID-19 pandemic has made adopting advanced technologies even more vital as companies seek to empower remote workers. The vast majority (80 percent) of businesses report fast-tracking at least some digital transformation initiatives this year, according to the Dell Technologies Digital Transformation Index.
If you’re considering ways to modernize your company and ensure your IT solutions and infrastructure are up-to-date, you should definitely take a look at your Microsoft licensing. If you haven’t reviewed your licensing in a while, you could be spending more than you need to or have serious security vulnerabilities.
We can help evaluate your current situation and identify potential cost savings and opportunities to accelerate your digital transformation efforts with greater Microsoft Cloud Services adoption. Here’s a brief overview of what you should know about this offering.
How a Microsoft Licensing Audit Can Benefit Your Business
A Microsoft licensing audit will involve a data-driven examination of your current set-up and help you map out your journey toward greater cloud solution usage. The assessment will pinpoint ways that your organization can drive efficiency and spend less by implementing Microsoft Cloud Services. This offer is currently available for companies with a seat count of 50 to 5,000.
The audit will cover the following general areas:
- User accounts and subscriptions
- Functionality overlap between current solutions and Microsoft products
- Endpoint management and Windows and Microsoft 365 deployments
Undergoing a licensing review can make a big difference for your business. Here are just a few potential advantages:
- Identifying opportunities to save by switching from third-party apps to Microsoft solutions (e.g., swapping out Zoom for Teams)
- Improved cybersecurity posture from user subscription alignment with use cases and Windows and Microsoft 365 deployment standardization
- Expedited digital transformation efforts and greater flexibility via more Microsoft Cloud Services adoption
If you’d like to learn more about how to get the most out of your Microsoft investments, our trusted advisors would be happy to help you. We have extensive experience working with the Microsoft 365 suite (formerly Office 365) and other Microsoft solutions and can guide you through the process of modernizing your workspace and adopting more cloud solutions.
Get in touch with our tech experts today by emailing email@example.com or calling 877-599-3999.