Businesses today must ensure mobile and remote workers can still securely access vital resources, including the applications and data needed to stay productive and collaborate effectively with coworkers. If you're searching for a product that empowers your team members to get things done from anywhere, the Microsoft 365 suite of cloud-delivered apps might be the best fit for your business.
Note: In 2020, Microsoft rebranded some (but not all) of its products from Office 365 to Microsoft 365. This FAQ offers more information about the reasoning behind the name change.
The Microsoft 365 Suite: Apps Accessible From Anywhere for Mobile and Remote Workers
With apps for everything from email to unified communications to secure file storage, this integrated productivity solution facilitates creativity and connection across various platforms and devices. Although the exact apps and services included can vary depending on your specific subscription, the suite can come with the following apps:
OneDrive for Business for secure file storage and access
- Share files with coworkers and edit them together
- Offline file access and editing
- Intelligent search
- Scan and upload documents with mobile devices
SharePoint for shared files
- Similar experience to accessing shared files on your network via File Explorer
- Share files and folders across your organization
- Enterprise-grade search experience
Outlook for email
- Intelligently organized inbox
- Streamlined scheduling with the calendar and availability sharing features
- Advanced search function
- AI to remind you of unresolved tasks mentioned in messages
Excel for spreadsheets
- Smart lookup for in-app research
- Macros to automate routine tasks
- Forecasting based on historical data
- Chart creation ability to display your data
- Real-time collaboration
Microsoft Licensing Advisory Services: Maximize Your ROI
Microsoft offers a wide range of business and enterprise licenses, which can make it difficult to choose which one is the best fit for your business. Our Microsoft licensing experts can help you identify the options that meet your requirements and include features that support your goals, such as access to Azure AD and extra storage for OneDrive and SharePoint.
Contact us today to discuss your Microsoft 365 licensing options. Our team can also conduct licensing audits for current Microsoft clients and identify ways to consolidate and save thousands per year.
Secure Your Microsoft 365 Environment
Although the productivity suite comes with built-in security features via Microsoft Defender, these native cybersecurity capabilities only go so far. Given how quickly new IT security threats emerge and evolve and how costly data breaches can be, it's wise to implement additional solutions to safeguard your apps and data, such as the following:
- Routine security assessments
- Network and endpoint managed detection and response (MDR)
- Security Operations Center as a Service (SOCaaS)
- Incident response services
As your Microsoft Cloud Services Partner, we can ensure you get as much as possible out of your investment. Learn more about Microsoft 365 and connect with our technology advisors today by calling 877-599-3999 or emailing email@example.com.