Technology evolves so rapidly that even the professionals have trouble keeping up these days. About half of IT pros say new talent entering their industry isn’t ready to take on all the necessary responsibilities, according to a 2019 survey by INAP. Additionally, 71 percent of IT professionals feel they need more training themselves concerning cloud and server infrastructure.
Handling day-to-day support tasks in addition to getting up-to-speed on emerging technologies and combating ever-evolving IT security threats can overwhelm even the most hard-working teams. As a result, we’ve found that many mid-size companies can often benefit considerably from supplemental IT support.
Top 3 Advantages of Co-Managed IT
Supplemental IT services can benefit small and mid-size businesses in various ways. If you’re looking to empower your in-house staff, here are a few of the main reasons to consider co-managed IT solutions and services.
1. Lower data breach risk. Cybercrime remains a pressing concern for companies across all industries, particularly those that have transitioned their teams to remote work arrangements because of the pandemic. Malicious actors have attempted to exploit the public health crisis with coronavirus-themed phishing campaigns and ransomware attacks.
Because hackers constantly release new malware variants and leverage novel tactics to break into private networks, it takes an enormous amount of expertise and effort to maintain a comprehensive cybersecurity strategy. Co-managed IT services give your in-house staff access to the expert knowledge and advanced solutions needed to keep your data breach risk level as low as possible.
2. Greater efficiency with automation. As part of our co-managed IT services, we can automate mundane and time-intensive tasks like upgrades, software management, critical system monitoring and more. This gives your internal staff more time to focus on important projects and promotes greater productivity overall.
3. Access to a team of IT experts with a wide range of certifications. By partnering with us for supplemental IT, your staff will gain the support of our highly qualified techs and engineers. With certifications from Microsoft, Apple, Citrix and more, our IT professionals can fill in any gaps in your in-house team’s knowledge.
Ultimately, supplemental IT services can make a significant difference for your business in terms of performance, efficiency and the employee experience.
Stress-Reducing and Time-Saving Solutions for Internal IT
If you’d like to streamline operations and empower your internal IT staff, we offer the following enterprise-grade solutions at prices set with small and mid-size businesses (SMBs) in mind:
- Platform as a Service (PaaS): This solution gives your staff access to a suite of tools that allow them to boost efficiency. It involves three components: Stratosphere Automate, Control (for remote device control to fix issues fast) and Manage (a portal for ticketing, asset and time management and more).
- Managed infrastructure: Our techs can proactively take care of your entire IT environment, including supported phone systems, switches, servers, routers and Wi-Fi. Let us handle patch management, updates and break/fix support.
- Managed cybersecurity services: With a foundation of endpoint and network Managed Detection and Response (MDR) and our Security Operations Center as a Service (SOCaaS), we’ll protect your infrastructure and data from new and complex threats.
If you’d like to learn more about our co-managed IT services, our technology advisors would be happy to answer any questions you might have and discuss the details of how we can address your unique needs and pain points. Just call 877-599-3999 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.