It’s hard to believe 2022 is only a few weeks away. As we reflect on the previous year, we’d like to thank everyone who read our blog in 2021. Of the many posts we published on tech-related subjects and trends, here are the top 10 most-viewed articles.
1. The Advantages and Disadvantages of Traditional On-Premises Data Centers vs. Cloud Computing
Many companies have switched from traditional on-prem data centers to cloud solutions in recent years. This post covers the pros and cons of each type of solution.
2. Secure Access Service Edge FAQ: The Benefits of SASE for Your Business
As businesses sought secure remote access solutions, the secure access service edge (SASE) model emerged as an effective way to secure corporate networks and IT infrastructure.
3. What Is XDR? Your Guide to Extended Detection and Response
XDR combines various detection and response solutions with open-system integration to offer a high level of visibility into your IT environment.
4. Semiconductor Chip Shortage FAQ: What You Should Know
Several factors led to a state of semiconductor scarcity this year. This post sheds some light on what caused the global chip shortage and when we can expect it to end.
5. How Cloud Computing Can Improve Accessibility for People With Disabilities
Cloud computing has significant potential to eliminate barriers and improve accessibility for people living with disabilities.
6. 6 Key Considerations for Revamping Your IT Roadmap for 2022
Keep these factors in mind as you evaluate your technology roadmap for the upcoming year.
7. Getting the Most out of Your Microsoft 365 Subscription and the Business Benefits of Going Serverless
Going serverless with SharePoint and OneDrive can help Microsoft 365 customers potentially contain costs and improve accessibility for remote workers.
8. Tech Talks: Deliver Personalized Customer Experiences With the Avaya OneCloud Portfolio
The Avaya OneCloud portfolio of communication solutions includes all the features you need to deliver an outstanding CX.
9. 4 Cloud Migration Pitfalls to Avoid When Moving From an On-Prem Phone System to UCaaS
If you’re switching from an on-prem PBX to a UCaaS platform, be sure not to make these common mistakes.
10. Why MFA Has Become Mandatory for Cyber Liability Coverage
Find out why many cyber liability insurance providers have made multi-factor authentication a must for their clients.
We’re eager to see what 2022 has in store and look forward to continuing to blog about new and notable tech trends. Thank you for reading, and feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions about the posts included in this roundup or any suggestions about which topics we should cover in the future. To connect with us, please call 877-599-3999 or email email@example.com.